Anyone got any ideas about this?
    Scenario:
    4 email accounts loaded into the HUB (all exchange/ActiveSync)

I have a shortcut for each account also on the home screen and a shortcut to go directly to the hub
    The idea is I can use the individual email account shortcuts to go directly and quickly to an account i want to go to, or I can use the Hub shortcut to go directly to the hub view and see the aggregated view of all my email accounts.

Problem:
    If I click an individual email and go to it then press HOME or BACK, then click the HUB to view the collective accounts all I get is the last email account i individually clicked on. NOT the hub view.
    If I want the HUB view i either have to force close the HUB app first OR "click the hamburger menu button then click the HUB option at the very top".

This is extra steps and a pain in the arse... when I click the HUB app I want to see the HUB view.... any idea's?
    02-10-16 08:44 PM
    It's part of Android popping it's ugly little head out.

You never really closed the app that the hub uses to gather it's information from. So when you click on hub after the individual email. The hub is seeing the last information or set email that was displayed in the source app.

But when you close out the apps our manually refresh, it's forcing the source app to display all again.

I'm not sure if I explained that so it makes sense, but the more you use Android the more you'll understand.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-11-16 12:15 AM
    that makes sense except for the fact that it highlights to me the poor programming of the app no so much the android side.

Relying on the OS to clean up your mess is an ugly way to program.
    02-11-16 12:38 AM
    This also happened at whatsapp. Don't their programme know this issue?

Posted via CB10
    02-11-16 01:23 AM
    I believe it's an integration issue. App integration with the hub and OS.

That said, for the user, it really doesn't matter if the OS is to be blamed or the APP is to be blamed. At the end of the day, the thing that would make the user happy is if the thing works correctly and NOT if the correct party was blamed or not.
    02-11-16 02:06 AM
    yeah, fair call.

I might submit it as a bug, I suspect its not meant to behave that way.

I presume the best place to submit bugs is the bb community forums?
    02-11-16 02:18 AM
    yeah, fair call.

I might submit it as a bug, I suspect its not meant to behave that way.

I presume the best place to submit bugs is the bb community forums?
    I guess so. In addition to that, one of the CrackBerry users is also a BlackBerry Team leader / member (C_Bryant). I am sure he takes note of the issues being reported here.
    It also wouldn't hurt to shoot it up on Twitter to BB official handle @BlackBerry
    02-11-16 02:42 AM
    Does anyone know of a task killing app that you can instruct to kill only one app and only kill it when the lock screen is engaged?
    02-11-16 04:51 AM
    Does anyone know of a task killing app that you can instruct to kill only one app and only kill it when the lock screen is engaged?
    This would be perfect. I too hate how Hub takes you back to your last-viewed account rather than the main Hub screen.
    02-11-16 06:37 AM
    What you're describing has always happened.

On BB10. If you clicked the text/sms icon and went into the hub. If you exit and came back in, you'd be in the text/sms filter.

02-11-16 06:41 AM
    What you're describing has always happened.

On BB10. If you clicked the text/sms icon and went into the hub. If you exit and came back in, you'd be in the text/sms filter.

Errr... NO!

You open the hub. Go to Texts / Sms. Exit hub. Go back to the hub, you are in the UNIVERSAL HUB.

It didn't revert to the universal Hub in the beginning - when OS10 was introduced / launched. It was soon FIXED via an update. This was with z10 and q10. Just in the beginning. Was sorted out with a subsequent update.
    02-11-16 07:11 AM