Anybody else having that? I have a very long email exchange that I can't reply to. I hit reply and the body of the reply box is like not coming up fully.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-19-16 09:04 PM
    What do you mean the reply box isn't coming up fully?
    03-19-16 10:17 PM
    Yes someone finally spotted this

If the email threads are very long after u click reply in hangs super super long

The text area that u are supposed to type in is blank white with the past threads not showing up

Nothing u type on the keyboard works

I mentioned it hangs because once or twice after waiting like 10mins I can type two three words then unresponsive again

Totally can't reply when there are long threads

03-20-16 02:26 PM
    Also, long threads become illegible because of the stupid indenting. Can this be stopped? You can't read more than about 4 or 5 replies deep.

03-20-16 03:13 PM
    So you guys can't see more than a couple of answers because if 4 or more are I a conversation the hub freezes?

Posted via CB10
    03-20-16 03:54 PM
    Correct, I'm not sure at what number of threads this happens, but I had it this weekend, had to reply to a client, and I tried all kind of ways, nada. BlackBerry App Support is actually pretty good at addressing issues, they already fixed one issue I had, I'll send it to them tomorrow.

03-20-16 08:41 PM
    It seems more prevalent when it's Gmail emails in the hub

Badly hangs and making it unable to reply anything

03-20-16 10:25 PM
    I just tried to reply the same email on the Gmail mobile site and seems like it's the same as the hub

Sigh I have already disabled the Gmail app to prevent double notifications. Is using the app the only way to resolve long thread emails?

03-20-16 10:29 PM
    You went to the Gmail mobile site on Priv browser?
    03-20-16 10:32 PM
    Correct, I'm not sure at what number of threads this happens, but I had it this weekend, had to reply to a client, and I tried all kind of ways, nada. BlackBerry App Support is actually pretty good at addressing issues, they already fixed one issue I had, I'll send it to them tomorrow.

No need, it's been me you were working with previously via that mailbox

There is a fix for this coming in the next release. For long threads and attempting to reply we don't need to attempt to re-load the entire message history in webview and we can truncate it to make sure there isn't a performance hit. You should only ever have this on SUPER long messages or conversations though (or ones with lots of tables or embedded images).
    03-20-16 11:18 PM
    Also, long threads become illegible because of the stupid indenting. Can this be stopped? You can't read more than about 4 or 5 replies deep.

What type of account is this??? I don't see this happening in any of mine and I would be very surprised if it was the hub doing this.
    03-20-16 11:23 PM
    While we are talking about the hub, why can I not select more than 25 messages without losing the ability to see the delete can at the top and the page? Not trying to hijack the thread, just wanted the right folks to see this

Posted with my shiny new Priv
    03-20-16 11:33 PM
    While we are talking about the hub, why can I not select more than 25 messages without losing the ability to see the delete can at the top and the page? Not trying to hijack the thread, just wanted the right folks to see this

We are aware of the bug, thank you. It has to do with limitations in the amount of data that you can send in a single transaction. Every message you highlight in the list (conversations are even worse) adds more data to the underlying API call. We're working around this a bit and the combination OS build and Hub build I'm using right now are SIGNIFICANTLY better. Got to around 180 messages and conversations highlighted and could still see it.
    03-20-16 11:46 PM
    Good to hear. I'll shut my yap and let you guys fix it. Lol. Thanks for the reply

03-20-16 11:49 PM
    Really guys? Really?

Yes, you... BlackBerry... you can't even get email right now?
    03-21-16 02:54 AM
    What type of account is this??? I don't see this happening in any of mine and I would be very surprised if it was the hub doing this.
    Thanks for responding. When I'm back on my Priv tomorrow, I'll let you know. I believe it happens on all three of my accounts: EAS, Gmail and Gapps.

03-21-16 07:13 AM
    Thanks for responding. When I'm back on my Priv tomorrow, I'll let you know. I believe it happens on all three of my accounts: EAS, Gmail and Gapps.

Okay thanks...if you wouldn't mind PMing me a few screen captures of what you're seeing I'd appreciate it.
    03-22-16 09:24 AM
    Really guys? Really?

Yes, you... BlackBerry... you can't even get email right now?
    at least they are onto it and getting it sorted at the end of the day that's the main thing
    03-22-16 11:29 AM
    We are aware of the bug, thank you. It has to do with limitations in the amount of data that you can send in a single transaction. Every message you highlight in the list (conversations are even worse) adds more data to the underlying API call. We're working around this a bit and the combination OS build and Hub build I'm using right now are SIGNIFICANTLY better. Got to around 180 messages and conversations highlighted and could still see it.
    I saw this issue, as well. But the behavior is inconsistent. If you highlight 23 to delete, the "can" disappears, but if I unselect 3 and then select 10 more emails, the "can" reappears. This is on my EAS/bes10 controlled account.
    Last edited by ehroberts; 03-22-16 at 11:50 AM.
    03-22-16 11:29 AM
    No need, it's been me you were working with previously via that mailbox

There is a fix for this coming in the next release. For long threads and attempting to reply we don't need to attempt to re-load the entire message history in webview and we can truncate it to make sure there isn't a performance hit. You should only ever have this on SUPER long messages or conversations though (or ones with lots of tables or embedded images).
    Thanks for being the voice of reason. You rock!

03-22-16 06:52 PM
    Okay thanks...if you wouldn't mind PMing me a few screen captures of what you're seeing I'd appreciate it.
    Per your request, here is a screenshot of what I mean. I have confirmed this does not happen in my Exchange account, but happens in both Gmail and Gapps.

Attached Thumbnails Hub issue: replying to emails when there is  huge thread-1990.jpg  
    03-24-16 05:10 AM