Starting last night my hub Gmail stopped syncing. If I go to hub and click the 3 dots and refresh manually, nothing happens either. Only way to update my emails is to go to Settings > Accounts> 3 dots and uncheck "Auto sync data" and recheck it. However this only update once.

Anyone else having the same issue? Nothing has changed on my side.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-04-16 12:27 PM
    Weird thing is when I refresh, I don't even see download or upload activity over my network (should see the arrows previously).

02-04-16 12:29 PM
    Weird thing is when I refresh, I don't even see download or upload activity over my network (should see the arrows previously).

I think I just PMed you (I can never tell whether or not it worked!!!!) with steps to get logs...if you didn't get anything let me know.
    02-04-16 12:35 PM
    Yes I see the pm. I will do it after I come back from lunch.

02-04-16 12:57 PM
    I think I just PMed you (I can never tell whether or not it worked!!!!) with steps to get logs...if you didn't get anything let me know.
    Just pm'ed you. Weird that CrackBerry still shows 0 message in my sent item.

02-04-16 02:28 PM
    It could be a Gmail thing and not a Hub thing too. My Gmail on my Nexus has been spotty the past couple days.
    02-04-16 02:47 PM

Yeah! That's the part that always gets me confused as to whether or not my message sent
    02-04-16 04:31 PM

Yeah! That's the part that always gets me confused as to whether or not my message sent
    FYI: In the Forums, go to Settings > General Settings. Scroll down to Private Messaging. Enable " Save a copy of my sent messages in my Sent Items by default".

I think that should help.
    02-04-16 05:53 PM
    FYI: In the Forums, go to Settings > General Settings. Scroll down to Private Messaging. Enable " Save a copy of my sent messages in my Sent Items by default".

I think that should help.
    Many thanks! That should make things way way better!!!
    02-04-16 10:52 PM
    Re-added my Gmail account and restarted the phone seems to make the problem go away. Thanks for the help, c_bryant34!

02-04-16 11:57 PM
    Hello,

Same issue here, did a factory reset and nothing changed
    Now, I don't know what to do to enable hub gmail sync again.

Edit :

Re-added my Gmail account and restarted the phone seems to make the problem go away. Thanks for the help, c_bryant34!

Did this, it solved my issue (don't understand why a factory reset doesn't work and this fix the issue for the moment)
    Thx
    Last edited by Misant; 02-05-16 at 07:23 AM.
    02-05-16 04:15 AM
    Hello,

Same issue here, did a factory reset and nothing changed
    Now, I don't know what to do to enable hub gmail sync again.

Edit :

Did this, it solved my issue (don't understand why a factory reset doesn't work and this fix the issue for the moment)
    Thx
    If you factory reset it removes all the upgraded versions of the apps. So if you start adding your accounts again immediately and don't upgrade the apps first you can have issues. The older versions had a few "nuances" with some areas of sync.
    02-05-16 07:48 AM
    If you factory reset it removes all the upgraded versions of the apps. So if you start adding your accounts again immediately and don't upgrade the apps first you can have issues. The older versions had a few "nuances" with some areas of sync.
    Yep, but I didn't setup the hub just after factory reset. Here is the steps I followed :

1) Factory Reset
    2) Initial setup of the phone (the mandatory steps when you power on for the first time)
    3) Reboot
    4) Full update of all aps
    5) Reboot
    6) Delete all not used apps (like gmail aps, yahoo finance...)
    7) Reboot
    5) Hub setup
    8) Reboot

I don't remember if the gmail account was added to the hub automatically when I did the mandatory steps (phone ask you to add your gmail account during initial setup...). Maybe it comes from here.

Anyway now it works (checked again just before posting this message).
    02-05-16 09:52 AM
    Bumping this thread, gmail sync stopped working again .
    If someone know how to definitely fix this ?

Thx.
    02-09-16 12:10 PM
    Bumping this thread, gmail sync stopped working again .
    If someone know how to definitely fix this ?

Thx.
    Go to settings / accounts. Tap 3 dots at top right. Make sure "auto-sync data" is checked.
    02-09-16 12:32 PM
    Go to settings / accounts. Tap 3 dots at top right. Make sure "auto-sync data" is checked.
    Hello, yes it is.
    It worked during 4 days and just stopped working by itself.

thx.
    02-09-16 03:21 PM
    Bump again,

Solved issue (for the moment) with a soft reset => hold the shutdown button until the phone reboot by itself (ignore the pop-up asking to restart or shutdown, just hold the button until reboot).

tips found on official blackberry forum.
    02-10-16 05:48 AM