Hi,
    I'm running a PRIV with AfW (Android for Work) so I've got both my enterprise email (via BES) and private emails on the device.
    As a matter of fact I've also got two Hubs - one "private hub" and one "business hub" (the latter has got a suitcase icon on it). In the private Hub I've got my private emails, and in the business hub the business emails.

However, at least from why I know from the Hub on the BB10s the hub's purpose is to have everything in one place...

So here's my question: How do I get all email accounts in a single hub?

Thanks much in advance for any clue,
    -ebbes36
    07-05-16 10:42 AM
    You should be able to setup your email profile in BES to allow for the unified experience. I'll have a look for the exact box to tick once I'm back at my desk. It's something along the lines of sharing work and personal data.
    bluesqueen23 likes this.
    07-05-16 11:23 AM
    Hi,
    Yes that would be great if you could provide me with a hint on where to find that setting...
    -ebbes36
    07-06-16 08:59 AM
    Make sure you have the BlackBerry apps (BlackBerry Hub, BlackBerry Services, etc.) in both the work profile and personal profile. In your edit email profile screen under the Android tab, you should see a heading for "BlackBerry Productivity Suite" - ensure that "Allow data to be shared between work and personal profiles" is enabled, and (I believe) "Restrict personal app access to work data" is NOT enabled.
    Last edited by c_bryant34; 07-06-16 at 10:09 AM.
    07-06-16 09:57 AM
    Hi,
    Thanks a lot for pointing me in the right direction.
    Checked that on my BES: Interestingly enough both settings, i.e.

-) Allow personal app access to work data
    and
    -) Allow data to be shared between work and personal profiles

were *on*. Once I set them to off and then back to on again the PRIVs involved got all accounts in the hub instantly :-).

Wrt these two settings:
    When having both of these options set to *on* - doesn't this mean t *any* app out of the personal perimeter is allowed to access work data, i.e. not only the hub but things like facebook, whatsapp and all other "data collectors" too?
    07-07-16 02:57 AM
    Hi,
    Thanks a lot for pointing me in the right direction.
    Checked that on my BES: Interestingly enough both settings, i.e.

-) Allow personal app access to work data
    and
    -) Allow data to be shared between work and personal profiles

were *on*. Once I set them to off and then back to on again the PRIVs involved got all accounts in the hub instantly :-).

Wrt these two settings:
    When having both of these options set to *on* - doesn't this mean t *any* app out of the personal perimeter is allowed to access work data, i.e. not only the hub but things like facebook, whatsapp and all other "data collectors" too?
    No, that shouldn't be the case. These settings are specific to the PIM Suite apps (Hub, Calendar, Contacts, Notes, Tasks) to share data between the personal and work instances of those apps only. The sharing of data is controlled between only those apps and we keep the data stored separately in the appropriate workspace. The data still lives in the workspace, we just have a bridge to it from some of the personal PIM apps.
    07-07-16 08:11 AM
    Hi,
    Thanks much for clarifying this :-).
    -ebbes36
    07-08-16 04:05 PM
    Would this then allow work data to be sent through personal email, i.e not separating corporate data and personal data?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    07-09-16 08:17 AM
    No the data is all separated still in totally separate profiles. All the actual viewers are bound to one profile or the other. It's just the main message list that shows both. We very much keep security in mind, while making it a little nicer for the end user as well.
    07-09-16 09:40 AM
    No the data is all separated still in totally separate profiles. All the actual viewers are bound to one profile or the other. It's just the main message list that shows both. We very much keep security in mind, while making it a little nicer for the end user as well.
    I run a business on Google Works (Google Apps for Business) not sure what they named it now. Do I need to set up Android for Work on my Priv? Thanks in advance. Always appreciate your help in the forum.
    07-09-16 11:01 AM
    Probably not, no. It's really more for large enterprise deploying many devices.
    07-09-16 12:02 PM
    Probably not, no. It's really more for large enterprise deploying many devices.
    Thanks!
    07-09-16 01:19 PM
    Hi Cody. This might be the wrong platform but with my company migrating to airwatch in a couple weeks will I lose the hub integration with my work email on my BYOD Priv?
    Also thanks for all the help you offer in the forums. You're a true asset.

FF22 likes this.
    07-09-16 04:55 PM
    Do you have Android for work setup? If you do, the migration might delete your workspace and thus you might lose your email. That said you should be able to add your email manually. Just get IT to give you the details.
    07-09-16 06:09 PM
    Thanks. Really hoping I don't have to enroll the device and lose the hub email just to be replaced by airwatch inbox.

07-10-16 12:59 AM