Just wondering if anyone else has been experiencing this issue.

This is happening on my IMAP work account. When the app is open the emails are there. As soon as I close the Hub and open it back up all the emails are not there anymore. The Hub then begins syncing the emails back into it.

The issue becomes when receiving a new email. If the app is open and all the emails are in the Hub, I receive new email instantaneously. If the Hub is closed I do not receive the email until it is open back up again. Email is set to push.

Hope this makes sense and I appreciate the help.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-14-15 06:16 AM
    I have experienced the same issue the hub is a major issue with the Priv hopefully an update comes out soon to correct the mistakes.

11-14-15 06:27 AM
    I have experienced the same issue the hub is a major issue with the Priv hopefully an update comes out soon to correct the mistakes.

Thanks for the reply. Glad to hear someone else is experiencing the same thing and hoping for a fix in the next update

You can always count on the Crackberry forums for answers.

11-14-15 06:37 AM
    I was hoping for more blackberry in the Priv but it's mostly android making decision today to keep or return its missing to many basic features that the classic has.
    11-14-15 07:17 AM
    I fixed almost all hub issues by wiping Services and adding my accounts manually.

Go to the Battery settings and check "BlackBerry Services" . If it's bugged it will be the leading cause of battery drain behind the screen. Mine was only 2% behind the screen in battery drain! Click it, and in the page that pops up click "Clear Data". This will wipe all the accounts for the phone without doing a factory reset.

When you first open Hub after that, it will be completely empty. Give it a few seconds and your BBM, Texts, and Twitter(after prompting for password) will auto load and sync on their own. Now, add your email accounts manually to Hub, making sure to set sync to Never and use Push. Disable Gmail app sync for any emails that are added to Hub to prevent double notifications and further improve battery life.

After doing this my Hub opens instantly, syncs way faster, phone doesn't turn into a hot potato while using, and battery life is back to normal.
    11-14-15 08:28 AM
    I fixed almost all hub issues by wiping Services and adding my accounts manually.

Go to the Battery settings and check "BlackBerry Services" . If it's bugged it will be the leading cause of battery drain behind the screen. Mine was only 2% behind the screen in battery drain! Click it, and in the page that pops up click "Clear Data". This will wipe all the accounts for the phone without doing a factory reset.

When you first open Hub after that, it will be completely empty. Give it a few seconds and your BBM, Texts, and Twitter(after prompting for password) will auto load and sync on their own. Now, add your email accounts manually to Hub, making sure to set sync to Never and use Push. Disable Gmail app sync for any emails that are added to Hub to prevent double notifications and further improve battery life.

After doing this my Hub opens instantly, syncs way faster, phone doesn't turn into a hot potato while using, and battery life is back to normal.
    Thanks for the suggestion. Appreciate it. My BlackBerry services in the battery section is not very high. Usually around 4% or so.

Might give this a try to have a fresh start.

11-14-15 08:47 AM