This is what happened to me. I have a Gmail calendar that I view/sync to the Hub. I deleted two emails from the Gmail app on my computer and when I went to the Hub, the emails were still there, but I could not delete them. If I pressed and held the two emails, the trashcan that allows you to delete from the hub disappeared, whereas any other emails worked fine. I rebooted the phone, thinking maybe that would clear out the emails, to no avail. (BTW I'm on Marshmallow, Rogers).

I figured the only course of action was to remove the account from the device (in retrospect that was a mistake - I think I could have removed it just from the Hub to fix this, but hindsight is 20/20) and started over. Unfortunately that didn't do the trick. I re-added the account through Gmail app, and the Accounts menu from Settings. The emails were no longer there in the Gmail client (in the Google folder) but they were still in the Hub. However it seemed to allow me to delete one at a time, so all was ok.

Is there a way to force the hub to delete emails that were already deleted from the external server? I was getting "this email cannot be opened" errors" in the Hub when trying to open the emails.

In addition, now when I go back to my Calendar (the primary one I was syncing to my BB Calendar and the Gmail calendar), only a few events are showing up in the native one, and I cannot figure out how to re-sync ALL events (12 months or so). Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
    10-01-16 11:47 AM