I'm having trouble with Facebook notifications in the Hub on my Priv.

The software is all up to date, and I get a notification from the Hub that Facebook has been added - it shows up in the accounts list.

However, it seems like the Hub is not showing any Facebook notifications. My notifications are turned on in the Facebook app. I have opened the FB app to find multiple notifications, while nothing ever showed up in the Hub (FB account has no entries) or in separate notifications from FB itself.

It seems like the Hub is "eating" my Facebook notifications...anyone else seen this and have any ideas?
    11-16-15 03:04 PM
    Likewise. I haven't had a notification in the hub yet. Not a big deal for me though but I understand the frustration for someone who uses social more.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-16-15 03:39 PM
    Do you have notifications enabled in the Facebook App? That's how I have Facebook set up on my device and I get notifications in the hub as well.

11-16-15 04:25 PM
    Yes I have notifications on in the FB app. No notification from the Hub and no sound/vibration/LED. Although I did get a notification once...it also missed many more before and after.
    11-16-15 04:32 PM
    Yes I have notifications on in the FB app. No notification from the Hub and no sound/vibration/LED. Although I did get a notification once...it also missed many more before and after.
    I am in the same boat. I have notifications turned on everywhere I can think of and even deleted the app and reloaded it but I still have yet to get anything in the hub. It worked fine on my Z10 (still does actually) so I don't think it is a FB setting, has to be an app or hub setting I am missing???

Sounds like it is working for some, but I can't get it figured out. My hub is working perfectly except for this.

Not sure what else to try?
    11-19-15 04:59 PM
    Can you guys quickly confirm what version of the Hub you're running (System settings --> Apps --> Hub), and if you see a "Facebook" account in your Hub accounts list?

The Facebook integration is only available in version 1.1, so if you're not on that already make sure you go into the Google Play store and manually search for "BlackBerry Hub" and pull down the update. From there you should see a notification put into the tray saying that Facebook account was added to Hub, and you should be able to see stuff flowing in.
    11-20-15 11:45 AM
    Can you guys quickly confirm what version of the Hub you're running (System settings --> Apps --> Hub), and if you see a "Facebook" account in your Hub accounts list?

The Facebook integration is only available in version 1.1, so if you're not on that already make sure you go into the Google Play store and manually search for "BlackBerry Hub" and pull down the update. From there you should see a notification put into the tray saying that Facebook account was added to Hub, and you should be able to see stuff flowing in.
    I'm running version 1.1.0.4753. I did in fact get the notification from Hub saying that my Facebook account was added. However, no notifications from Facebook are actually flowing into the Hub. I've also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Facebook app; I once again get the "account added" notification but no actual notifications. For reference, I also have a LinkedIn account integrated with the Hub that works properly. Thanks for looking into this!
    11-20-15 02:38 PM
    I'm running version 1.1.0.4753. I did in fact get the notification from Hub saying that my Facebook account was added. However, no notifications from Facebook are actually flowing into the Hub. I've also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Facebook app; I once again get the "account added" notification but no actual notifications. For reference, I also have a LinkedIn account integrated with the Hub that works properly. Thanks for looking into this!
    Are you seeing Facebook notifications appearing in the Android notification tray?
    11-20-15 03:38 PM
    Are you seeing Facebook notifications appearing in the Android notification tray?
    No, I am not getting them in the notification tray either. So basically they are disappearing into no man's land...

11-20-15 03:45 PM
    Pretty sure this is not unique to the Priv. I, too am missing FB notifications in my pure Android Nexus 6P. Yes, I've got all notifications turned on. But if someone comments on my pictures in FB, I get the notification (and what was said) in my SMS app. That's it.
    11-20-15 04:06 PM

I too am on 1.1.0.4753 and have gotten not a single notification in the hub for Facebook, Linked In, or Twitter. I do not get any notifications at all though either. I get nothing the tray and no splat (not sure I should get a splat?) on the icon, no sounds or vibrate - nothing.

Here are my settings:

The Hub is eating my Facebook notifications! Has this happened to anyone?-screenshot_2015-11-22-19-54-00.jpg

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app several times and I have factory reset my phone and reloaded everything again and it still acts the same way. It has always worked perfectly on my Z10.

What am I dong wrong?
    11-22-15 07:58 PM
    My hub pick and chooses when it wants to have notifications
    11-22-15 10:41 PM
    I too am on 1.1.0.4753 and have gotten not a single notification in the hub for Facebook, Linked In, or Twitter. I do not get any notifications at all though either. I get nothing the tray and no splat (not sure I should get a splat?) on the icon, no sounds or vibrate - nothing.

Here are my settings:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-11-22-19-54-00.jpg 
Views:	627 
Size:	48.0 KB 
ID:	381709

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app several times and I have factory reset my phone and reloaded everything again and it still acts the same way. It has always worked perfectly on my Z10.

What am I dong wrong?
    Do you see the accounts in Hub for Facebook, etc? If yes, are you seeing notifications appearing in the tray at all from Facebook?
    11-22-15 11:09 PM
    Do you see the accounts in Hub for Facebook, etc? If yes, are you seeing notifications appearing in the tray at all from Facebook?
    No - I see nothing unless I open the app. I get no splat, no notification tray, and no Hub. They do appear in my hub, but I have never had a single notification in the hub for them. I have even opened the hub FB and did a post from there which posted - but non of the replies did. Can see a single thing in there. and that has not changed with 4 reinstalls of the app and a facotry wipe of the phone.

The Hub is eating my Facebook notifications! Has this happened to anyone?-capture.png
    11-23-15 08:53 AM
    Likewise here on my new priv. I get the occasional fb update. But they are random. I open the app and the notifications show in there. My Z10 would always show my notifications in the hub. So they did work previously.
    11-23-15 10:24 AM
    That's really odd...it sounds like neither of you are ever seeing Facebook notifications in the Android tray. I think that would be a Facebook issue. Not sure why those notifications aren't appearing. I'll talk to some folks here.
    11-23-15 12:26 PM
    Like wise - it does not seem to be a hub issue as much as a android issue. If the notification showed in the splat and the tray I would blame the hub, but it does not seem like it is working anywhere and I am not sure why. When I open the app the notifications are there, but other than that - nothing.
    11-23-15 01:50 PM
    Just as another data point - I had my coworker log out of his FB app on his Samsung S6 Edge (also running lollipop) and log in as me. He gets notifications on his phone when logged in as me, which leads me to believe I have all my setting right - they just are not working on my Priv for some reason? Not sure how this helps, but thought I would share anyway.
    ib604 likes this.
    11-23-15 04:14 PM
    No sure anyone is still monitoring this, but I have been playing with this and I now get Linked In splats and they show up in the notification tray and Hub, I get Twitter splats and notification tray, but nothing in the hub and I still get nothing for Facebook at all.

Very frustrating!
    11-24-15 02:57 PM
    the Hub is eating not only the FB notifications, but also Whatsapp
    it may not look as a big thing in the US, where apparently everybody uses SMS (and no one have friends abroad), but for the rest of the world Whatsapp is THE app you use to chat.
    really really disappointing.
    11-25-15 06:06 AM
    the Hub is eating not only the FB notifications, but also Whatsapp
    it may not look as a big thing in the US, where apparently everybody uses SMS (and no one have friends abroad), but for the rest of the world Whatsapp is THE app you use to chat.
    really really disappointing.
    This has nothing to do with the Hub. I'm discussing with some other colleagues, but I can tell you this isn't related to the Hub.
    11-25-15 02:26 PM
    This has nothing to do with the Hub. I'm discussing with some other colleagues, but I can tell you this isn't related to the Hub.
    I agree I have something else going on with my FB since I am getting NOTHING on it, but my twitter is another story. I get the BB splat, I get the notification tray, but I get nada in my hub.

The Hub is eating my Facebook notifications! Has this happened to anyone?-cb1.png

The Hub is eating my Facebook notifications! Has this happened to anyone?-cb3.png

The Hub is eating my Facebook notifications! Has this happened to anyone?-cb2.png
    11-26-15 03:32 PM
    I am having the same problem, nothing is showing up in my Blackberry Hub with regard to my FB notifications. Grrr!
    12-03-15 08:32 AM
    I have had the same issue on 2 Privs and after several factory resets. I'm not hugely into Facebook so it isn't a huge concern to me, but I would like notifications nonetheless.

12-04-15 06:35 AM
    The Hub isn't eating your notifications, Facebook just sucks lol. And here people thought Facebook on Android was better. Ha!
    ib604 and JG_Agustin like this.
    12-04-15 06:49 AM
49 12