Found this in Verizon PRIV users thread:

*Originally Posted by*Mushu118*

I don't know if this has been mentioned but I am have an issue with "Copy" feature within emails. I select some text I want to copy, go to top and hit the copy symbol and it then selects the whole email and doesn't copy anything.

Anyone else have this issue, or know of a fix?

This seems to be an issue, but there is a work around.

Hit the reply (or reply to all,or forward) button and then select and copy the text you want.

You can then paste that into a new email, or wherever.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Still an obvious bug, definitely related to the either the may security update or the most recent hub update, because it was working fine not that long ago.
    05-31-16 06:46 PM
    Thanks, I'll try this. Can't wait for the fix!

06-01-16 12:14 PM
    Mine used to select all everything on the Feb 1st update. Now I'm May 1st update I can't select anything but subject line.

Posted via CrackBerry App for Android on my Priv
    06-01-16 04:03 PM
    Same same. Thanks cbryant for getting calendar people to allow u to get rid of calendars u don't want to see, I see this is in the next update but I am now terrified by the updates bc after marshmallow my camera is slow as molasses. Read about this issue being premarshmallow and never had it until marshmallow.
    06-02-16 04:08 AM
    I can't select. So ctrl v and p matters not.
    06-02-16 04:09 AM
    Good news, I've finally been able to reproduce the issue on a device after some puttering around this afternoon.

It appears that the issue has something to do with the Android System Webview, or the Hub's use of the Webview (not sure which yet, but at least we have logs now to start an investigation).

As a workaround, it seems if you uninstall the webview update the behavior goes back to normal. Follow the below steps and let me know whether this works around the issue...

1) Go into System Settings -- Apps
    2) Go to all apps section
    3) Tap Android System WebView
    4) Press the uninstall button which should return you to version 46.0.2490.76
    5) Attempt to copy text in the Hub again.

Looking to see if we can figure out the issue, and get a fix out. I'm not clear yet as to whether this is ours or Google's. Fingers crossed we can work around it.
    Last edited by c_bryant34; 06-04-16 at 06:49 PM.
    Uzi, gizmo21 and FF22 like this.
    06-04-16 02:13 PM
    Found this in Verizon PRIV users thread:

*Originally Posted by*Mushu118*

I don't know if this has been ............

Anyone else have this issue, or know of a fix? This seems to be an issue, but there is a work around.

Hit the reply (or reply to all,or forward) button and then select and copy the text you want. You can then paste that into a new email, or wherever.

This has been a royal pain in the you know what...many thanks to both lamnguyen2020 and c_bryant34 for their workarounds!!

Posted from my BB PRIV via CB for Android
    Last edited by Norg; 06-04-16 at 05:55 PM.
    06-04-16 04:49 PM
    Good news, I've finally been able to reproduce the issue on a device after some puttering around this afternoon.

It appears that the issue has something to do with the Android System Webview, or the Hub's use of the Webview (not sure which yet, but at least we have logs now to start an investigation).

As a workaround, it seems if you uninstall the webview update the behavior goes back to normal. Follow the below steps and let me know whether this works around the issue...

Looking to see if we can figure out the issue, and get a fix out.
    GREAT JOB at identifying the source of this c_bryant34, truly appreciate your efforts as this will definitely save me time until they fix the source!!

Posted from my BB PRIV via CB for Android
    FF22 likes this.
    06-04-16 05:58 PM
    Thanks for your help on this. What does webview do besides mess up copy paste, before I uninstall it? Thanks.
    06-05-16 09:37 PM
    You'll need it still. A lot of apps use it. It allows apps to show Web content or HTML content within their apps.
    06-05-16 09:49 PM
    C_bryant34, know this is off topic but my hub will not allow me to delete multiple emails / messages. I select let's say 5 and try to delete them. Maybe a few delete and I have to repeat the steps for the last few. This happens all the time. I wiped the device yesterday and it's still happening. Please help
    06-06-16 08:26 AM
    C_bryant34, know this is off topic but my hub will not allow me to delete multiple emails / messages. I select let's say 5 and try to delete them. Maybe a few delete and I have to repeat the steps for the last few. This happens all the time. I wiped the device yesterday and it's still happening. Please help
    What version of the hub and blackberry services are you running? Also is this impacting only one or a few accounts or all of them?
    06-06-16 08:39 AM
    I am on Verizon, LP not MM yet and on the latest updates for services and hub. Not sure if it's account specific, but when I attempt to delete a few texts along with a few email it happens. Tried hard reboot and a factory reset. Still happening. I have 3 email accounts and one text app in the hub.
    06-06-16 08:54 AM

Looking to see if we can figure out the issue, and get a fix out. I'm not clear yet as to whether this is ours or Google's. Fingers crossed we can work around it.
    I'm on Verizon, Uninstalled and not on the version you mentioned but instead on the version in the image below, and still no luck copying.

Attached Thumbnails Hub cut and paste-1159.jpg  
    06-06-16 04:40 PM
    Yeah that's the version that caused the problem unfortunately.

In other news we found the issue I think. Looking at fixes.
    gizmo21 likes this.
    06-06-16 06:58 PM
    Update this morning seems to have fixed the issue
    06-18-16 03:17 PM
    Yes that was one of the key fixes we delivered. A huge thanks to the community for helping us find the issue.
    Camelhmpz and fanisk like this.
    06-18-16 03:37 PM
    Yay! I also see a copy to clipboard option when you click the share icon. But very happy this is working!

06-18-16 08:13 PM
43 12