This started just a few days ago. I noticed after having my Priv on Do Not Disturb and charging overnight, that emails were not updating on the Hub. Facebook notifications, Instagram, Twitter and BBM messages were updating. I was able to access email using the Gmail app. I found when I turned off WiFi, that messages came through into the Hub over the cell signal. What is going on? Anyone have any insight? Thanks in advance!

Unlocked ShopBlackBerry Priv on AT&T running Android version 6.0.1, security patch level 6/1/2016, AAF153
    Last edited by coopersloat; 06-29-16 at 09:31 PM.
    06-29-16 09:07 PM
    Clear your Hub cache from the apps section and see if it gets fixed after that.
    06-29-16 09:57 PM
    Clear your Hub cache from the apps section and see if it gets fixed after that.
    Thanks Bla1ze. It took me a while to find the "clear cache" button, but that doesn't seem to have helped.
    06-29-16 10:28 PM
    Gmail actually authenticates you through cell towers when you set up your account.

Delete your Gmail account and then turn off WiFi and set up fresh Gmail account through hub. Also only have the hub sync your accounts, tune off in Gmail address application.

Reboot and should work through both mobile and secured wifi.

I hope!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    06-29-16 11:00 PM
    Gmail actually authenticates you through cell towers when you set up your account.

Delete your Gmail account and then turn off WiFi and set up fresh Gmail account through hub. Also only have the hub sync your accounts, tune off in Gmail address application.

Reboot and should work through both mobile and secured wifi.

I hope!

Thanks! Before I go deleting accounts, though, I just want to know why this all of a sudden stopped working properly. It was fine when I set up my phone until just a few days ago. Now it's not only the hub email, but web services are very laggy while on WiFi. Maybe my WiFi connections are to blame? (other connected devices work fine, just not my Priv.)
    06-30-16 12:56 AM
    Is the WiFi connection you are using leveraging IPV6? There is an issue with IMAP (gmail) accounts not syncing on IPV6 networks. We've got a fix now which will be in the next release. If you can determine if it's an IPV6 network we'll have an answer.
    Nick Spagnolo likes this.
    06-30-16 06:54 AM
    I may have "fixed" the issue by turning off WiFi on my PRIV for a while, then turning it back on. Everything seems back to normal and it has been about seven hours.

06-30-16 03:40 PM
    My hub is terrible. No text messages show in the hub, although there is a notification on the hub stating I have a new message. None of my icloud emails show up in the hub, but again it notifies me that I have a message. I have tried clearing the cache multiple times to no success. I really don't feel like reseting my phones, as I have done so 2 times in the past to fix the problem. Both times it worked for a while, and then the same issues occurred

Sent from my Secure BlackBerry PRIV Smartphone
    06-30-16 06:43 PM