Love the Priv. Doesn't get nearly as hot as the Passport did when running Android apps or doing something processor intensive.

Screen, as everyone said is excellent. The sacrifice on the size of the keyboard is easy to make for all that extra real estate.

I don't find the OS laggy at all, and if you use Android apps they start much faster than on a BB10 device like my old Z30 or Passport. I've used BB10 since it started, and it does a lot of things better, but Android is not bad at all and Google has the resources to continue to improve it. I would say if you want a physical keyboard AND run Android apps, you will love the Priv.

The camera is also better than any BlackBerry. With the recent update it shoots very fast and takes great photos. The hardware looks and works beautifully. Most people wouldn't know that it's a slider. hard for me to judge battery life after 2 days but I feel like it's going to be great once all the indexing stops. (Still loading my photos to backup on Photos from my SD card.)

I know everyone thinks Google is evil, but some of the convenience of an app like Google Now is awesome. It's a personal choice, but I think it's great.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-13-15 10:14 AM
    I am starting to love mine. Coming from a Passport ,the first couple days were ugly. I use mine a lot and it doesn't get hot, like others said, it did the first day with all the updates, data transfer.
    There are enough bb10 elements that are most important to me that I don't miss the bb10 like when I go apple for a bit.
    The bb10 hub and calendar, along with Checked Task Pro as a task manager(great app, well integrated with the native calendar) are my work horses.
    The phone sounds great and the display is awesome, both looks and feel.
    My 2cents

11-13-15 11:17 AM
    I forgot to mention this, plug you ears loyal keyboarders

I bought the Priv for the physical keyboard, but hardly use it unless I want the screen real estate. Coming from a Passport, the keys are too small and I miss the virtual keys above the physical keys like on a Passport. I'm done with physical alt and shift keys.
    The touch keyboard is awesome, way better than my apple (iPhone 6), it may be the device feel and the size of my hands, but it rocks for me.

11-13-15 11:22 AM
    Screen is amazing. Stunning. Incredibly sharp and clear.

The device rarely heats up. I've had a few days where my passport got hot and needed a restart. Happens to devices.

You will love the PRIV. They did a great job with it.

Posted via CB10
    I'm looking at the screen next to my Passport, and the Priv has a really ugly green tinge to the whites. Where the Passport is pretty true, the Priv obviously has some obvious color cast. It's also not as bright as the Passport. I'm disappointed in the Priv.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-15 12:42 PM
29 12