Howdy,

how is it possible to get three different phone modes? They should be like this:
    1) full ringtone and message sounds, alarmclock and multimedia on
    2) no ringtones or message sounds, calls and messages gives vibration alarm; alarmclock and multimedia soudn is still on the basic settings
    3) everything is silent, but alarm clock still works with sound and multimedia too when chosen.
    05-01-16 01:03 PM
    Download an app called sound profile from the playstore, it allows you to set numerous profiles and can change them manually or by time schedule or location etc
    xxxmerlinxxx likes this.
    05-01-16 02:20 PM
    Is there another one you can recommend? I like it really pretty simple. I used Heso Bunny. You have one widget, u can tap it three times and each time it changed from loud, vibration and quiet. Sadly the quiet mode on the priv also makes so mode, that is like dont disturb, only alarm.
    05-02-16 04:17 PM
    Howdy,

how is it possible to get three different phone modes? They should be like this:
    1) full ringtone and message sounds, alarmclock and multimedia on
    2) no ringtones or message sounds, calls and messages gives vibration alarm; alarmclock and multimedia soudn is still on the basic settings
    3) everything is silent, but alarm clock still works with sound and multimedia too when chosen.
    On marshmallow you will be able to do this all under priority notifications.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-02-16 04:31 PM
    Whats that
    05-02-16 04:55 PM
    You can create rules for Priority, Total Silence and Alarms in notifications in Marshmallow OS.

Priv owner since Nov 6th 2015
    05-02-16 05:11 PM
    I am confused how this should work. Also I tried sound profile. It has the same issue: When activated silent mode, its set to only alarm and notification LEDs are off.
    05-02-16 05:36 PM
    I am confused how this should work. Also I tried sound profile. It has the same issue: When activated silent mode, its set to only alarm and notification LEDs are off.
    Are you on marshmallow? If so, when you hit the volume key you can set the ring tone to sound, ring, or volume by clicking on the Bell. Also, two finger swipe down allows you to select priority notifications and set rules for it. You can accomplish what you are asking.
    For example, you want everything silent except for messages and call to vibrate? You set those in priority. Then, just hit volume key to bring up ringer setting and click on the Bell to set to vibrate.

05-02-16 06:36 PM
    With Sound Profile Pro you can set it so when you plug in your device to charge a profile you choose becomes active...just like bedside mode.
    05-02-16 06:50 PM
    ok volume butto and then press the lift icon to switch between normal, vibration and notification only right? I still prefer a quick widget that not make the notification only silent mode into a everything shut off an information and just alarm can disturb
    Oh and also check in setting. When I turn on vibration mode (for loud and vibration only), then the vibration mode when callin is also in silent mode... seems that the phone will also vibrate when silent set
    ray689 likes this.
    05-02-16 06:58 PM
    less is more. I really just want the 3 profile settings. not more. but all apps i tried, on marshmallow ****ed up the silent mode because they force the mode to only alarm. I can not get notification LEDs in this.

And the trick with volume buttons doesnt seem to be good to. I need to press one button, then tab silent, go to settings and turn off vibrations
    05-02-16 07:05 PM
    ok volume butto and then press the lift icon to switch between normal, vibration and notification only right? I still prefer a quick widget that not make the notification only silent mode into a everything shut off an information and just alarm can disturb
    Oh and also check in setting. When I turn on vibration mode (for loud and vibration only), then the vibration mode when callin is also in silent mode... seems that the phone will also vibrate when silent set
    Yes thats why you use priority notifications and set it there.

05-02-16 07:56 PM
    Can you please describe my step by step what to do? I really don't get it
    05-03-16 06:14 AM
    Can you please describe my step by step what to do? I really don't get it
    http://help.blackberry.com/en/priv/6.0/help/sound.html

Once again, this is in the manual.
    05-03-16 06:28 AM
    Well I guess I cannot get it like I want or maybe people missunderstand me. I did this:

Keep some sounds and notifications on
    You can use priority only mode to receive the notifications that are most important to you while keeping everything else silent.

Swipe down from the top of the screen once using two fingers, or twice using one finger.
    Tap The do not disturb icon > Priority only > More settings > Priority only allows.
    Choose the types of notifications you want to keep on.

There I can only chose Reminders, appointments, messages and calls. I turned them on/receive from all people. However in this mode still doesn't work like it would be in just silent mode. Means: The LED in Cirtual Expert doesn't react for example. I woule either get the not disturb mode deactived or get it like it is no difference to be running.
    05-03-16 07:19 AM