I've read through my fair share of threads complaining about duplicate contacts and I've pinpointed the issue for me personally. It seems that I have the same contacts appearing on several of my accounts that I have synced with my Priv.

So now that I have identified the problem, I need a solution. Does anyone know of a good app that can be used to consolidate my contacts between all of my accounts into the one of my choosing? At which point I would then delete all the duplicates on that single account.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-22-16 11:49 AM
    I've read through my fair share of threads complaining about duplicate contacts and I've pinpointed the issue for me personally. It seems that I have the same contacts appearing on several of my accounts that I have synced with my Priv.

So now that I have identified the problem, I need a solution. Does anyone know of a good app that can be used to consolidate my contacts between all of my accounts into the one of my choosing? At which point I would then delete all the duplicates on that single account.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Tap and hold to select the "duplicate" contacts. Then right next to the Delete trash can, is the Merge button.
    02-22-16 02:56 PM