I do. I can't find any tempered glass or BlackBerry cases here in the Philippines. Had a dent on the upper left because of an accidental fall. Had some chips on the back. Wish I had friends overseas and ask for some accessories.
    11-02-16 01:42 PM
    I like my Priv with you case. I've used the flip case didn't like the it left a stain though and I also used a temper glass but that didn't last long
    11-02-16 02:13 PM
    I love the feel of the Priv. I can't understand how anyone can put a case on this phone. Naked all the way.
    It's all fun and games until somebody drops their Priv.
    See post # 87 above.
    FF22 and andy957 like this.
    11-03-16 03:22 PM
    I do. I can't find any tempered glass or BlackBerry cases here in the Philippines. Had a dent on the upper left because of an accidental fall. Had some chips on the back. Wish I had friends overseas and ask for some accessories.
    Ditto. The Priv is a unicorn. So are accessories for it like cases and what not. This did not deter me from getting my new Priv the other month though. I was just lucky to chance upon a clear iMak hard back case for that almost naked look. The extra but unobtrusive thickness makes typing on the pkb more manageable so that is a welcome bonus. Been ogling the official flip case but the hassle of opening and closing it and generally having it in the way has dissuaded me from purchasing it online so far. I liked this clear iMak back case so much that I bought a spare one just in case.
    11-05-16 12:17 PM
    Ditto. The Priv is a unicorn. So are accessories for it like cases and what not. This did not deter me from getting my new Priv the other month though. I was just lucky to chance upon a clear iMak hard back case for that almost naked look. The extra but unobtrusive thickness makes typing on the pkb more manageable so that is a welcome bonus. Been ogling the official flip case but the hassle of opening and closing it and generally having it in the way has dissuaded me from purchasing it online so far. I liked this clear iMak back case so much that I bought a spare one just in case.
    I have a clear hard case too. But once you hold the Priv naked, you almost feel to not put on any case. That's how I feel.
    11-05-16 01:18 PM
    I don't want to put mine in a case, but I'm scared of shattering the screen, how common is that? I'm coming from the Bold/Q10/Classic family, so I'm not used to having to worry about that. How fragile is this screen?
    11-05-16 01:39 PM
    I'm using it,

Got some light scratches on the screen. But nothing bad.
    11-05-16 01:44 PM
    I don't want to put mine in a case, but I'm scared of shattering the screen, how common is that? I'm coming from the Bold/Q10/Classic family, so I'm not used to having to worry about that. How fragile is this screen?
    Probably not common but there are threads where folks have asked about replacing broken screens. In some instances, they say the fall/drop was minor but the screen broke. IN other times, someone posts that they accidentally threw the Priv a few feet and it survived.
    11-05-16 02:25 PM
108 ... 345