View Poll Results: Have you had hardware problems on your 1month+ old priv? (same device)

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • No hardware problems on the same device for over a month

28 70.00%
  • Had a hardware problem/returned a priv, but current priv has no hardware problems for over a month

2 5.00%
  • Yes constant hardware problems, I can't go a month without hardware problems

10 25.00%
    No hardware issues since purchase on 06 November 2015.

BlackBerry Priv with CrackBerry App for Android
    01-12-16 12:37 PM
    Finished with my creakberry priv...it's noisier than my shed door. Keys not fully illuminated e.g 'sym' key and there's no feedback to determine if they were even pressed. I just can't sell on the damn thing...demand is low

I'm back to my passport. Actually bought another one as backup. I can download Google play onto it nowadays (thanks to cobalt) so getting best of both worlds.

HTC Diamond, HTC Touch Pro 2, Galaxy S2, Galaxy Note, Galaxy Note 2, Blackberry Playbook, Blackberry Z10, HTC One M7, HTC One M8, BlackBerry Passport, Blackberry Passport SE & Blackberry Priv (regrettably)
    I hear you prison boyfriend summoning you. He likes his drama in queen but I would give you a Fisher-Price rotary dial telephone as a replacement for your BlackBerry Priv. LOL

BlackBerry Priv with CrackBerry App for Android
    01-12-16 12:41 PM
    No issues at all. Very solid phone

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    01-12-16 12:48 PM
    Zero issues with mine either -- and really no software issues either if you know how to use and tweek Android. Everywhere I go people are amazed by the phone. I do sim-flip with my iPhone 6Splus at times...though I am thinking of eventually selling that and keeping only the Priv. I was actually going to do the opposite a few weeks ago, and now I couldn't think of it. Plus, I like the "be together not the same" aspect of the phone vs Apple.
    01-12-16 06:34 PM
    No issues after 5 months.... Very solid device and I am a very heavy user

FF22 likes this.
    04-29-16 02:04 PM
    No issues after 5 months.... Very solid device and I am a very heavy user

Same with me.

Priv owner since Nov 6th 2015
    04-29-16 02:35 PM
    I haven't had any hardware problems I've had it since ATT launch

04-29-16 02:52 PM
    This forum is littered with threads on the screen "click" issue, and a few others, leaving the impression that almost every priv has these hardware issue.
    The posts, reviews, videos, etc where people love their priv and have no problems generally don't mention how long they have had their priv so there is no way to know if the "click" simply has no developed yet, or if their priv will probably never have the "Click".

So, for those that have had the same priv for over a month (and use it an average amount or more), raise your hand if you have not had any hardware or "click" issues with your current priv?

This is less of a "click" vs "no click" comparrision since that does not account for how much usage a phone has, but more of a "how many privs that has seen a fair amount of usage (given that they have only been out a few months) and have no hardware problems"
    I'm raising my hand. Over 1 month no clicking or hardware issues. Verizon Priv 👌✋☝👆👋
    04-29-16 03:41 PM
    None here either, unless you consider the speaker holes getting filled with dust a problem. Drives me nuts lol.

04-29-16 03:46 PM
    No hardware issues with my original one, build date 26/11/15. Only sent it back because of the USA Bands issue and they didn't have the DIY fix at the time.

New one closing in to 1 month, also no issues. Much earlier IMEI/serial number though.
    04-29-16 05:15 PM
85 ... 234