Like a fraction of a second...oh wait this is a Priv forum...my bad.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-15 02:21 PM
    Mine opens instantly too. Very fast all round. I got 47 updates yesterday so you might check for those.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-12-15 02:38 PM
    Well that's a little long...can you confirm what version of Hub you're running currently? Is your Hub still in the process of syncing all your data?
    Sorry you misinterpreted my message. I have no issue with BlackBerry Hub; it opens immediately.

BlackBerry Priv with CrackBerry App for Android
    11-12-15 08:30 PM
    Thanks for the feedback. We're looking at some performance improvements to help this for a coming release. We obviously want the launch of the Hub to be as snappy as possible so you can get to your content and messages quickly.
    That's awesome. I use Nova Launcher so I can use swipe up to get to the Hub. Would love to see it speed up in the coming updates!
    11-12-15 08:55 PM
    BTW, I have BBM, text, email, Facebook and Twitter in my hub. I have found that if I am opening the app fresh, it lags to load. However, if it is running in the background and has been previously open, it opens nearly instantaneously.
    11-12-15 09:00 PM
    No problems with hub once I got used to different implementation the hub opens instantly

11-12-15 09:23 PM
    Content transfer app jacks the Hub up. My hub was a laggy mess with SMS syncing to hub 15mins+ after Messenger app gets them, and some emails were coming through to the hub HOURS after the sent time. I first tried a "Delete Prior" to clear it out, which did seemingly nothing until TWO HOURS later I noticed it finally worked...I had over 8,000 messages transfered from my Passport going back to September of 2014 LOL. The delete prior to clear everything before the last couple days helped a ton, making it open instantly again but emails still were slow and battery drain was terrible...down to ~3hrs screen on time. I had already disabled the gmail app sync (which got rid of the duplicate notifications and helps battery life a bit), and was just using the hub on a 1hr sync with push enabled.

Bit the bullet and wiped the Priv, and only restored contacts...everything else I added manually. Now it works much better . I'll know after a day at work how much better it is, since I use my cell pretty much all day, with 4-5hrs screen on time being a normal day for me.
    11-12-15 09:30 PM
    I don't think this is off topic. For a few days now, I've found that Hub opens quick enough, but then the emails don't load (ones that have been on my desktop email client - Outlook - for a while). Then i went into Hub settings and found that all the sync options had been de-selected. This has happened 3 times so far. Any thoughts?

11-13-15 06:51 AM
    With time, actually hub loading and deleting emails etc... Any actions I am beginning to see a lag. Not as crisp as it should be.

12-05-15 09:20 AM
    No, I came from Android. It seems as though more information is stored in the Hub, the slower it becomes.
    (How much is "more" ?)

For me, the hub opens instantly. I have every synch option turned on and currently have about 100 notifications....gmail, messages, various subscriptions, twitter etc.
    Last edited by Mark Sb; 12-05-15 at 10:48 AM.
    12-05-15 10:30 AM
    On my Z30 Instant

Posted via my Z30 (10.3.2.2639)
    Bazinga

12-05-15 12:33 PM
36 12