The Hub on my Priv is becoming painfully slow to open. From a click go open it, it takes mine a full 4-5 seconds to fully load. How about yours?
    xxslxx likes this.
    11-10-15 09:49 PM
    Did you use Content Transfer App from a BB10 device?

My Hub is randomly laggy, and SMS messages often show up 20mins later then the stock Messenger app - if at all. I have read that this is due to an issue with the BB10 Content Transfer App, so I will try wiping the phone then restoring the Contacts through Gmail sync and readding my accounts manually. I will not restore conversations or email accounts, and my media is on my SD anyway.

Some have stated this has fixed the Hub for them, and at least one user said their Hub was working fine UNTIL they ran the transfer app...which enforces that theory.
    11-10-15 09:57 PM
    No, I came from Android. It seems as though more information is stored in the Hub, the slower it becomes.
    xxslxx likes this.
    11-10-15 10:03 PM
    On my Z30 Instant

Posted via my Z30 (10.3.2.2639)
    Last edited by Asvertus; 11-11-15 at 07:38 AM.
    11-11-15 04:33 AM
    The hub on my BB Priv has crashed completely: it fails to load new incoming emails and doesn't delete messages!

>_<!
    11-11-15 04:57 AM
    Do you updated your hub??

Posted via CB10
    11-11-15 04:59 AM
    Depends if it's been open before. Virtually instant if so.
    11-11-15 05:09 AM
    No, I came from Android. It seems as though more information is stored in the Hub, the slower it becomes.
    Thanks for the feedback. We're looking at some performance improvements to help this for a coming release. We obviously want the launch of the Hub to be as snappy as possible so you can get to your content and messages quickly.
    nokia4life and Sleepy_ER_Dr like this.
    11-12-15 10:42 AM
    Thanks for the feedback. We're looking at some performance improvements to help this for a coming release. We obviously want the launch of the Hub to be as snappy as possible so you can get to your content and messages quickly.
    Can i ask a quick question you must be a Blackberry employee. I am having issues with my Speaker it has a buss or static noise at low volume. Is this normal? Or do I have a faulty unit? Thinking of returning today. Thank You!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-12-15 10:45 AM
    Instantly

Posted from my Priv!
    11-12-15 10:59 AM
    Instantaneous loading of BlackBerry Hub. Crackberry, on the other hand, takes upwards of 5-10 seconds to display s single message.

BlackBerry Priv with CrackBerry App for Android
    11-12-15 11:19 AM
    Instantaneous loading of BlackBerry Hub. Crackberry, on the other hand, takes upwards of 5-10 seconds to display s single message.

Try tapatalk.
    11-12-15 11:21 AM
    Can i ask a quick question you must be a Blackberry employee. I am having issues with my Speaker it has a buss or static noise at low volume. Is this normal? Or do I have a faulty unit? Thinking of returning today. Thank You!

I'm the product manager for Hub & Email at BlackBerry, so can't speak to that one unfortunately. You could try calling customer support though and see if they can help you out. Sorry!
    11-12-15 11:35 AM
    Depends.. sometimes it's fast as the Flash. Other times, it's like cold molasses going up a hill backwards.
    dejanh likes this.
    11-12-15 11:37 AM
    You're 'not supposed to close' running apps in Android.

They should prevent users from closing HUB and the Camera app at the OS level.
    11-12-15 11:39 AM
    Instant on mine.
    11-12-15 11:39 AM

After re-reading this I see what you said now. Not Hub, CrackBerry.
    Last edited by c_bryant34; 11-12-15 at 10:15 PM.
    11-12-15 11:50 AM
    Depends.. sometimes it's fast as the Flash. Other times, it's like cold molasses going up a hill backwards.
    Very nice.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-15 12:49 PM
    No issues here. Had it set up for about a day and it opens in less than 1/2 a second.
    11-12-15 12:58 PM
    When the app is open - instantly. When loading up - 1 second max.

11-12-15 01:08 PM
    You're 'not supposed to close' running apps in Android.

They should prevent users from closing HUB and the Camera app at the OS level.
    I've heard this too.... Anyone care to explain? Are you saying I'm better off (battery performance wise) to just keep apps running all the time? Or is it just specific apps?

11-12-15 01:12 PM
    I've heard this too.... Anyone care to explain? Are you saying I'm better off (battery performance wise) to just keep apps running all the time? Or is it just specific apps?

Well the hub should remain open, since accessing it often would only end up using more battery if it had to be launched from close each time!
    11-12-15 01:16 PM

Yes, it's better for battery as the CPU doesn't have to re-launch your app. It will remain frozen in the background.
    Your recent apps may get cluttered, but you don't have to use recent apps to go back to your app, you can just tap the same icon that you used to launch it in the first place and it will switch to the already opened app.

Having said that, I still close apps due to habit. Also, I close banking apps on purpose when i'm done with them, just because.
    11-12-15 01:26 PM
    Mines fast no lag at all ....

11-12-15 02:11 PM
    Should rename the title to How long does it take to open your Hub? How Many accounts are you syncing? And How many total emails are in all of those accounts? in order to compare apples to apples.
    11-12-15 02:19 PM
36 12