Please help! THANKS
    11-06-15 11:47 PM
    In hub, click on three lines top left, select settings at bottom, then select account you want to delete, then trash on top right.
    11-06-15 11:51 PM
    Is there option of forever in email accounts while setting up emails?
    11-07-15 01:01 AM
    I know Exchange ActiveSync emails have that (as expected), not sure about others.
    11-07-15 01:43 AM
    I only use Gmail, but this works for me. Go to BlackBerry Hub, then Settings, then click on the email account you want to configure. Scroll down a bit and you will see the setting that says Email Sync Time-frame. You can change the setting to "forever" here.

Posted via my BlackBerry PRIV
    11-07-15 02:11 AM
    For some reason, my hub does not have an option to delete. I cannot seem to select the account even with a long press.
    11-07-15 08:57 AM
    Go to settings, accounts, pick the one you want to delete, click it and then from the top right, click the menu and click delete account.
    11-07-15 08:58 AM
    Also, from Hub, click settings. Then find the account. There will be a trash can in the top right. Click to delete.
    11-07-15 09:00 AM
    Also, from Hub, click settings. Then find the account. There will be a trash can in the top right. Click to delete.
    This is correct. Two finger swipe from the top, settings, select the account and the three dots then give a delete option.
    11-07-15 09:12 AM
    For some reason, my hub does not have an option to delete. I cannot seem to select the account even with a long press.
    You have to update the Hub app first, the garbage can was missing on mine until I updated the app in the Play Store.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-07-15 11:26 AM
    Make sure you've upgraded to the latest version of the Hub from Google Play. You're on an old version.

You can go into System Settings --> Accounts --> BlackBerry Hub --> Pick account you want to remove --> Hit overflow (3 dots in the top right) and select remove account.
    11-07-15 11:43 AM
    This is not working for Whatsapp. I want to remove my whatsapp account from the hub but not from the device. Is this possible? Even when I hide it in the Hub, I get unread notifications as soon as I receive whatsapp messages
    02-29-16 03:01 AM
    This is not working for Whatsapp. I want to remove my whatsapp account from the hub but not from the device. Is this possible? Even when I hide it in the Hub, I get unread notifications as soon as I receive whatsapp messages
    This is a known bug. Apparently they're working on a fix.

anon(4247406) likes this.
    02-29-16 05:45 AM
    Please help! THANKS
    09-30-16 08:28 AM
    Don't know if this would work, but I'd try deleting whatsapp from your Priv, restart. Then reinstall it and not add it to the hub...

09-30-16 10:32 AM
    Will this delete the account from just the hub or my phone entirely?

In hub, click on three lines top left, select settings at bottom, then select account you want to delete, then trash on top right.
    12-31-16 12:52 PM
    Will this delete the account from just the hub or my phone entirely?
    If you set up the account in the Hub, then that's the only place on the phone were it is located. So if you delete from the Hub it would be gone. EXCEPTION - it you have also set up individual apps for a certain type of email. For instance, you could have your Gmail account in the Hub but also have setup the Gmail app separately. The separate gmail app would retain its settings and the account(s).
    12-31-16 03:15 PM