I've noticed people are interested. Also, all sales people I've dealt with were positive about it.

Posted via CB10
    Opposite of the Passport. When I went to pick up my Passport at a Telus store, the guy spent the whole time trying to talk me out of it lol. Kept saying 'have you seen the new iPhone?'

Yeah I had, I thought it looked like complete **** like the rest of them.

 PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2639 
    11-20-15 03:04 AM
    When I showed my girl friend my Priv she was quite shocked by how large it was, especially when fully extended.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-20-15 05:13 AM
    Well I know someone who is a hard core iPhone user and when he looked at my Priv, he said it looks like a very expensive phone! More like for business and rich people! Then he looked at his iPhone 5s and said oh BlackBerry finally took a s#/!* on Apple.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android running on my awesome BlackBerry Priv
    11-20-15 07:02 AM
    It's been mostly received with curiosity. There were lots of rude comments made about my Passport, non of that with the Priv. I've heard several times, oh, thought it would be much thicker than it is.

Posted via the CrackBerry App on Priv
    Vector-SS likes this.
    11-20-15 07:15 AM
    "Oh, a BlackBerry? Yeah, my boss has one of those."

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android - Priv Until Death do Us Part
    11-20-15 07:57 AM
    Was going to buy this morning at ATT, but I decided to check it out for 20 minutes first. Lots of positives but here were the deal breakers, for now. Disappointed in the keyboard - cramped, tiny keys; found myself saying eff it and using the vkb. Also, the OS is complex and seems to always involve extra steps compared to BB10 on my Z30. I think I will hold off.
    I keep hearing people complain about a cramped PKB, so I picked up my Bold 9650 that I was using before the Z10 came out. There's no way it can be more cramped than that, and I could fly on that keyboard.
    11-20-15 08:08 AM
    When I showed my girl friend my Priv she was quite shocked by how large it was, especially when fully extended.

Must...resist...
    You...put...it....on....a...tee....
    11-20-15 08:13 AM
    Must...resist...
    You...put...it....on....a...tee....
    Intentionally ;-)

11-20-15 08:14 AM
    Yep, no way this was accidental...

Intentionally ;-)

Posted via CB10
    Trisk333 likes this.
    11-20-15 08:36 AM
    It would be funny though if your gf comes and says: no, I prefer your friend's wider passport...

Posted via CB10
    Vector-SS, domokeats09 and paulbbp like this.
    11-20-15 08:38 AM
    it's funny how people sometimes react whenever I slide out the pkb. The Priv itself already is a beautiful device, especially that curved screen is quite lovely.
    But after sliding out the pkb people can't stop looking at the device

Posted via the Priv running 'the Google'
    05-26-16 04:30 AM
    I work in IT, and always get "But why BlackBerry?" . I always answer "because BlackBerry security" and then slide out the keyboard and show them the touch features of the pkb for scrolling etc. But it's always "here's Russ with his 'BlackBerry'", with verbal quotes around the BlackBerry part.
    FF22 likes this.
    05-26-16 05:15 AM
62 123