Whats going on Blackberry? All these Hands-On preliminary reviews are starting to emerge of the Priv and Crackberry has been left in the cold only to keep reporting on someone else's hands-on. It's BS if you ask me. I know they're probably out shopping the device around to carriers globally but theres no excuse for avoiding your most loyal fan base by not allowing the Crackberry community a better look/idea into the device that a lot of us are considering as our next phone. If this is truly the make or break Android hail mary play John Chen claims it is. I would expect Blackberry to convince its most loyal community on the move to Android. Blackberry I love you but give us the hands-on opportunity we deserve after being loyal all these years.
    10-11-15 06:45 PM
    99% the phone is not fully ready to be showed off. It's that simple.
    10-11-15 06:51 PM
    NDA.

Posted via CB10
    10-11-15 06:57 PM
    I think it's just a matter of spreading awareness. I mean, we've known about the "slider " since March-- the rest of the world thinks BlackBerry died in 2011.

Posted via CB10
    10-11-15 07:01 PM
    Notice the country of all the leeks... once the NDA is up we will get "real" news source reviews.

Posted via CB10
    99% the phone is not fully ready to be showed off. It's that simple.
    Than show me the 1%
    fadi.alsaidi and shivaji like this.
    I'm sure they have one... nda requires them not to publicly post anything.

Posted via CB10
    10-11-15 07:12 PM
    Notice the country of all the leeks... once the NDA is up we will get "real" news source reviews.

Posted via CB10
    Leeks?

How has CrackBerry NOT had Hands-On with Priv yet?-loituma.gif
    10-11-15 07:51 PM
    Leeks?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Loituma.gif 
Views:	4773 
Size:	226.6 KB 
ID:	375504
    Damn straight leeks!

Hehe

Posted via CB10
    hawklet00 likes this.
    10-11-15 08:42 PM
    Why do I have a feeling this won't be out until early next year? For a phone that is supposed to be out next month, we still know very little about anything. Either that, or Chen really wants to keep this "Hush Hush" and surprise us with things closer to release date? I'm just thinking early next year like I said. I hope I am wrong but I won't be surprised.

It's not even showing up in any of the carriers systems yet
    Last edited by DJM626; 10-11-15 at 09:17 PM.
    10-11-15 09:05 PM
    Why do I have a feeling this won't be out until early next year? For a phone that is supposed to be out next month, we still know very little about anything. Either that, or Chen really wants to keep this "Hush Hush" and surprise us with things closer to release date? I'm just thinking early next year like I said. I hope I am wrong but I won't be surprised
    This is my worry and concern. We should have much more info for a phone that is predicted to be released in 3 weeks.
    10-11-15 09:10 PM
    You know what? End of this month is my limit. I want to buy something new and wanted this.

If they're gonna force me to buy an android phone anyway, I'll probably see what Huawei puts out after the Nexus6p and get myself some real value for money.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-11-15 09:21 PM
    Why do I have a feeling this won't be out until early next year? For a phone that is supposed to be out next month, we still know very little about anything. Either that, or Chen really wants to keep this "Hush Hush" and surprise us with things closer to release date? I'm just thinking early next year like I said. I hope I am wrong but I won't be surprised
    Judging by the past, I'm guessing we'll see a November launch where it rolls out in a few countries, and then it'll need several months to appear anywhere else. BlackBerry has promised a launch this year, but a few rumours have pointed towards early next year - this would explain the disparity.
    10-11-15 09:23 PM
    Unless it is changed and the launch could be world wide...
    10-11-15 09:28 PM
    Judging by the past, I'm guessing we'll see a November launch where it rolls out in a few countries, and then it'll need several months to appear anywhere else. BlackBerry has promised a launch this year, but a few rumours have pointed towards early next year - this would explain the disparity.
    Ahh That's the blackberry we all know and love (or do we?) They just don't know what a global release is and at this point, I really doubt they ever will. I said this very same thing in one of my other posts that by the time US got it, it was going to be months after every other country got it. At this point, this just may not be my next phone.

My Z10 is getting tired, it's not going to make it until Feb or Mar of 2016. On top of that once it hits the US, it's hardware is going to be old news for an android
    bharuch7282 likes this.
    10-11-15 09:38 PM
    Unless it is changed and the launch could be world wide...
    What are the odds of that happening? In the words of Fred Rogers, can you say "slim and none" I knew you could
    10-11-15 09:42 PM
    No comments... lol

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2639
    10-11-15 09:48 PM
    Still a month to go before BB has to officially announce/launch the Priv. And two weeks later make it available. That's still within November time frame. People need to relax.

I would rather the Priv be 100% ready for release than have to endure the death, doom and gloom prophets. Just saying.
    MO3iusONE likes this.
    10-12-15 03:26 AM
    I don't think Blackberrys has enough resources to do a global release
    WT44 and TGR1 like this.
    10-12-15 05:08 AM
    This makes sense. They can launch in Malaysia sometime before Dec 21st. Therefore technically launching this fall. By the time it gets to the US it will be March 2016. When I think of the PlayBook launch and the Z10 launch your statement makes a lot of sense.

Z30STA100-5 / 10.3.2.2789 / T-Mobile USA
    10-12-15 07:41 AM
    This makes sense. They can launch in Malaysia sometime before Dec 21st. Therefore technically launching this fall. By the time it gets to the US it will be March 2016. When I think of the PlayBook launch and the Z10 launch your statement makes a lot of sense.

Z30STA100-5 / 10.3.2.2789 / T-Mobile USA
    Oh my..

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
    10-12-15 07:45 AM
    You know what? End of this month is my limit. I want to buy something new and wanted this.

If they're gonna force me to buy an android phone anyway, I'll probably see what Huawei puts out after the Nexus6p and get myself some real value for money.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Don't lie. You're still gonna wait for the Priv.
    10-12-15 07:46 AM
    If crackberry had released a hand on review now, it would worry me cause it means they broke their NDA and won't receive evaluation units anymore

Posted via CB10
    BigAl_BB9900, Xaiux and 00stryder like this.
    10-12-15 07:55 AM
    I don't think CB gets the access it once did when Kevin was around.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-15 08:01 AM
    Is Blaze failing and letting us down, maybe. It's time he rips up that NDA and show us a real hands on video.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-15 08:06 AM
78 123 ...