One out of many things I love about my Passport is that it gets emails super fast. I mean even faster than when I'm on the GMail website. It is really impressive to get my emails displayed in the Hub quicker than my own email provider's website.

Is this also the case with Hub on Android?
    08-30-16 07:36 PM
    Reasonably quick... but they still come a full few second faster on the passport. I mostly use my passport as a tablet like device now, with the Priv nearby as well, any incoming emails always hit the passport first. Typically by as much as 5 seconds or so...

on the road with my BlackBerry
    08-30-16 07:40 PM
    Well, for me, it's about a par with my passport with just few seconds apart.

Posted via CB10
    08-30-16 07:41 PM
    I get most of my emails appearing on device in hub before they appear elsewhere. That being a Gmail account and my ActiveSync work account.
    zephyr613 likes this.
    08-30-16 10:02 PM
    I have my Z30 hooked up to Blend. My Priv gets its emails from the Hub just as fast as the Z30 (wifi only these days).
    08-30-16 10:45 PM
    I get most of my emails appearing on device in hub before they appear elsewhere. That being a Gmail account and my ActiveSync work account.
    Same for me. They appear in Priv hub before anywhere as well.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-30-16 10:50 PM
    I have the same experience. Almost always before emails come thru outlook on my laptop. About the same speed as my trusty Z30.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on my Priv
    08-30-16 10:55 PM
    Same as above.

08-31-16 04:01 AM
    At work on an Exchange account emails arrive within a second of arriving on my desktop.

08-31-16 09:05 AM
    Mine is almost as fast as my passport.
    08-31-16 09:12 AM
    At work and using Office 365, I receive the emails on my PRIV HUB about a second or 2 prior to desktop.
    08-31-16 09:14 AM
    I get my emails before they are even sent! Now that is fast and amazing!
    I get them right away same as my laptop and work IP4S, do PDQ
    gebco and FF22 like this.
    08-31-16 11:23 AM
    They're pretty quick in my opinion. Once in a while the Gmail App is faster, but usually I get it on the hub first. Can't complain , it's not like their is a huge difference. I don't really care if I get them before, the same time or five seconds after my actual Gmail account.

FF22 likes this.
    08-31-16 02:21 PM
    My email arrives on my BlackBerry Priv within 5 seconds of it hitting my mailbox for every account.

BlackBerry Priv with CrackBerry App for Android
    09-01-16 03:57 PM
    About 3 seconds after the iPhone. Realized this last night when my CoWorker received an email, which was sent to me as well

09-01-16 04:09 PM
    I don't have another phone to compare it to. Seems on par with what my Z10 did. Usually gets email a split second after Outlook (Exchange at work), but sometimes beats my Outlook. Yahoo is still a bit slow, but better than what my Z10 did. Gmail is fast.
    09-01-16 09:44 PM
    One out of many things I love about my Passport is that it gets emails super fast. I mean even faster than when I'm on the GMail website. It is really impressive to get my emails displayed in the Hub quicker than my own email provider's website.

Is this also the case with Hub on Android?
    I do notice it being a few seconds slower than on Outlook now, but I might have just been spoiled by the BlackBerry Classic.

09-02-16 01:19 AM
    Extremely fast; within one second before or after outlook on my notebook. This is the reason I've decided to stay on the Hub instead of pretty much every major android email app out there including mail wise, blue mail, and others).

09-02-16 02:07 AM