How to sync Blackberry Priv with Microsoft outlook on Pc using My phone explorer
    06-19-16 10:24 PM
    There are a number of 3rd party apps out there they claim to do this...

To be honest I gave up long ago on manual syncing with Outlook. I all of your email accounts are Imap or Active Sync (pretty much anything but POP), then you really wouldn't need to manually sync anymore.
    There are a number of 3rd party apps out there they claim to do this...

To be honest I gave up long ago on manual syncing with Outlook. I all of your email accounts are Imap or Active Sync (pretty much anything but POP), then you really wouldn't need to manually sync anymore.
    06-20-16 07:31 AM
    Yes ands tried them all. Not sure why but they periodically stall during the sync process.
    The last one I used was companion link. It was useless and complicated. First after installing dejavu app on device it creates it's new set of calendars contacts tasks and notes of which you resync from the app to the device so you will alway two copies on device. Occasionally the ports don't communicate and loses the ability to sync.

вιaсĸвεггч� ᕵяiv (STV100-3 Rogers Wireless)running Android 6.0.1
    06-22-16 12:03 AM
    Yes, I remember this pain with Companionlink. Another bad thing is switching between DejaOffice app and your phone's contacts app.
    Try using AkrutoSync for syncing PC Outlook with your Priv - this is what works for me now. Although it's not perfect (requires resetting connection like once per month for no good reason), this is still a best software I've tried for syncing Outlook with my phone. Here's how it works with Priv:
    http://www.akruto.com/how-to-sync-ou...ackberry-priv/
    08-01-16 04:52 PM