Please this is so annoying. Everytime I'm texting and I press the key zero on the pkb, an app asking me to speak keeps opening. How can I disable it please
    12-04-16 06:40 PM
    Please this is so annoying. Everytime I'm texting and I press the key zero on the pkb, an app asking me to speak keeps opening. How can I disable it please
    When I just tried texting (I do very little), and pressed the ZERO key, I got the popup but there were other options including a Settings (gear) option. Where it could be turned off.

But see if this leads you there: Main Settings, Language&Input, Google Voice Typing, Speech Output - set if OFF???
    12-04-16 08:33 PM
    When I just tried texting (I do very little), and pressed the ZERO key, I got the popup but there were other options including a Settings (gear) option. Where it could be turned off.

But see if this leads you there: Main Settings, Language&Input, Google Voice Typing, Speech Output - set if OFF???
    It won't let me turn it off. It only gives me the option of "hands-free only". I used that option and the app keeps opening. I've tried everything in that options list of the gear and nothing seems to do the trick
    12-04-16 09:50 PM
    Anyone?

Posted via Passport SE
    12-05-16 06:12 AM
    You really couldn't find it yourself in 12 hours?
    Settings > Language & Input > BlackBerry Keyboard settings > Advanced and there it is!
    FF22 likes this.
    12-05-16 07:42 AM
    You really couldn't find it yourself in 12 hours?
    Settings > Language & Input > BlackBerry Keyboard settings > Advanced and there it is!
    Haha believe me I tried every setting and looked for it everywhere online, but thank you! Finally someone actually helped me!
    FF22 likes this.
    12-05-16 01:36 PM