Hello,

I want to be able to keep going through email messages in the hub while using the pkb all the time.
    When i press backspace it deletes an email but i cannot see how to select the next unread email
    using the pkb or for it to automatically go to the next unread email.

Is it possible or am I doomed to use the gmail app where i can add my own hotkeys?

thanks for your time
    Martin
    10-28-16 04:55 PM
    Hello,

I want to be able to keep going through email messages in the hub while using the pkb all the time.
    When i press backspace it deletes an email but i cannot see how to select the next unread email
    using the pkb or for it to automatically go to the next unread email.

Is it possible or am I doomed to use the gmail app where i can add my own hotkeys?

thanks for your time
    Martin
    I just tried a bunch of keys while reading an email. Some have functions but most don't. T/B top/bottom, F forward, I Inbox/file, C compose. Even tried using the Alt and Shift but nothing went to Next or Prior email. You might be able to program some of them using a 3rd party app, perhaps, Tasker but it is a complex app that I have not mastered in any way.
    10-28-16 06:31 PM
    Go to help for all shortcuts http://help.blackberry.com/en/blackb...574875138.html
    There only seems to be u for next unread in list but then opening or delete in listmode of that one seems to be impossible with pkb. I wonder why would want to jump to next unread in list and then having no options to do anything with that mail. Anyone an idea?

BlackBerry please keep leveraging the uniqueness of the pkb.
    Last edited by gizmo21; 10-28-16 at 10:35 PM.
    10-28-16 10:18 PM
    Press n for next mail and p for the previous one.
    It does jump just to the next or previous mails , read or unread .
    10-29-16 12:10 AM
    The "n" key just does a page down and "p" goes up a page.

Doesnt look good then
    gizmo21 likes this.
    10-30-16 10:24 AM
    p/n doesn't work as previous/next mail. Not in a message and not in the message list.
    10-30-16 05:17 PM
    Does the U not work for next unread message?
    10-30-16 05:37 PM
    Read my posting above.
    10-30-16 09:32 PM
    No not in an email or the list
    10-31-16 02:53 AM
    Read my posting above.
    I read it. I would stay with my question if not for the above post :lol:
    11-02-16 03:24 AM
    Everyone can generally do this testing themselves to see if pressing a letter on the pkb does anything while in the Hub List or while reading a message. I found some keys did something but most did NOTHING. And I tried with Alt and Shift. And, no, I did not take notes so the info has faded from the fading gray cells.
    11-02-16 08:41 AM
    I read it. I would stay with my question if not for the above post :lol:
    As I wrote u does "work" in listmode but only jumps to the next unread mail in the list and shortly!! highlights it grey (was a nightmare to take the screenshot). But as I also wrote there is nothing you can do with the pkb then to open or delete it..., you have to use the screen then.
    Attached Thumbnails how can i stay on the pkb while reading emails in the hub?-uploadfromtaptalk1478095095560.jpg  
    FF22 likes this.
    11-02-16 08:58 AM
    As I wrote u does "work" in listmode but only jumps to the next unread mail in the list and shortly!! highlights it grey (was a nightmare to take the screenshot). But as I also wrote there is nothing you can do with the pkb then to open or delete it..., you have to use the screen then.
    Wow that post was to far up :lol: I looked at your other post, I was like ehm.. okey! But now the other guy said it doesn't work. I might not go for the Mercury if it doesn't have all shortcuts

EDIT: it might have to do with the absence of a trackpad!
    11-02-16 01:40 PM