Hi guys! First of all let me say that I am new to the forums, and have been trying to search for answers to a few questions about the BlackBerry Priv. I have never used Android before, and I am getting a little frustrated by the UI for the Priv; I still love the phone, but it just doesn't seem intuitive enough

My main issue right now is I am trying to move files from my old 16GB microSD card to a new 128GB card. The fact that there is no native (to my knowledge) File Manager app is really quite irksome. I downloaded a File Manager from Google Play, and I tried switching my files (music, photos, etc.) by copying and pasting them to my phone, with the intent of moving them to the new microSD card. I've been running into a "Permission Denied" error at around 57% of the transfer, so I tried to plug the card into my Macbook to see if I can move files through there. Again, I get a copy/paste error saying that the folder is in use when I don't have any apps or programs using the files. I was wondering if there is any way that someone can help me with the transfer--I don't remember it being so complicated when I had access to BB10's File Manager and/or BlackBerry Blend Thank you!
    11-25-15 10:20 AM
    Get yourself a micro SD card reader adapter that you can plug into your computer and then copy the files to a temporary file on your PC. Then use the same reader to open up your new SD card on your computer, and then simply drag and drop the files to the new card.

Rock'n the awesome Z30 STA100-5 on 10.3.2.2474
    11-25-15 08:48 PM