Just wondering if anybody has a suggestion to fix a problem downloading a pdf file from the nytimes crossword puzzle website for display and printing using chrome. The error I get is: 'Cannot display PDF (xxxx.pdf cannot be opened)'. I am not sure why this particular web site poses a problem as I have no issue elsewhere, nor do I have a problem using chrome on the pc. The problem occurs if I use a different browser (dolphin). I just recently got a new priv on warranty and upgraded to MM. The problem occurred right away. The issue seems to be mentioned here https://code.google.com/p/android/is...tail?id=193013 and is supposedly solved for MM but I am not so sure....

Thanks for any advice,(but I do realize this issue is pretty obscure and behind a paywall in order to reproduce).
    06-21-16 06:04 PM
    Odd problem. Never heard of it. Hopefully someone with the same issue can find a fix for ya.
    06-21-16 08:50 PM
    Which PDF viewer are you using?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    06-21-16 10:42 PM
    Stock. I can try others tonight when I get back on wifi I suppose.
    06-22-16 11:24 AM