Hi,
    I wonder if there is a possibility to stop syncing during the night. Haven't found anything in the settings. Thanks.
    12-29-16 05:08 AM
    If your intention is to prevent activity, you can use Airplane mode -- this will stop any activity that relies on cellular data or WiFi. Swipe down from the top of the Home screen to toggle it off.

Or, are you just trying to avoid having notifications at night? If so, use the Do not disturb mode. Again, swipe down from the top of the home screen to the quick settings.
    If your intention is to prevent activity, you can use Airplane mode -- this will stop any activity that relies on cellular data or WiFi. Swipe down from the top of the Home screen to toggle it off.

Or, are you just trying to avoid having notifications at night? If so, use the Do not disturb mode. Again, swipe down from the top of the home screen to the quick settings.
    12-29-16 07:17 AM
    Hi,
    I wonder if there is a possibility to stop syncing during the night. Haven't found anything in the settings. Thanks.
    Or you can go into Main Settings, Sound/Notifications, DoNotDisturb, and check out the two sub-options. You can set Timing rules so that no sounds occurs during certain days or hours of the week or night.
    12-29-16 08:25 AM
    Thanks for the replies. I have already enabled automatic do not disturb mode, so no notifications at night.
    The intention is to save battery. I usually have about two days without changing, but sometimes it's not enough. I'll try the airplane mode and see if that helps.
    12-29-16 11:54 AM
    Thanks for the replies. I have already enabled automatic do not disturb mode, so no notifications at night.
    The intention is to save battery. I usually have about two days without changing, but sometimes it's not enough. I'll try the airplane mode and see if that helps.
    If preserving battery power is your goal, why not just power off the device? Or plug it in to charge overnight so you'll have a full charge in the morning?
    FF22 likes this.
    12-29-16 12:01 PM
    If preserving battery power is your goal, why not just power off the device? Or plug it in to charge overnight so you'll have a full charge in the morning?
    Don't be silly, plugging it in makes too much sense.
    12-29-16 05:28 PM