No video calls? Please tell me this is a joke!

In all seriousness - as much as I support BlackBerry as a company, but some "decisions" made by them make me never want to stop shaking my head.

Posted via CB10
    I won't be surprised if the Video feature gets added in a future software-update
    11-09-15 07:22 AM
    I actually really like the BBM experience on the Priv so far. With the use of the popout widget, it's super easy to get into your messages without even having to go to the hub.
    11-09-15 08:36 AM
    You understand that BlackBerry users want to use BBM, do you?

Posted via CB10
    Cross platform BBM never had video conferencing. The Priv is an Android device not a BB10 device, so if a user is expecting any app that was/is available for BB10 to run and look exactly like it does on BB10 they are setting themselves up for disappointment. If you still have friends using BB10 and want to video conference with them download Skype.
    11-09-15 09:28 AM
    Cross platform BBM never had video conferencing. The Priv is an Android device not a BB10 device, so if a user is expecting any app that was/is available for BB10 to run and look exactly like it does on BB10 they are setting themselves up for disappointment. If you still have friends using BB10 and want to video conference with them download Skype.
    The priv is still a blackberry... wouldn't kill blackberry to have a Bbm app for priv that included video calls.

You forget, blackberry wants people using Bbm, and it's apps.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-15 02:37 PM
    Well. I spent some money to buy a blackberry phone (Passport, Q10, Z30 and Classic) to all members of my family so that we could have easily video chat on BBM. Will not order PRIV right now ( even though I like it)... I will have to wait until Blackberry adds video to BBM in Priv.
    This is a deal breaker for me not having BBM Video!
    11-10-15 01:46 PM
    You sure about that? They've had lots of time to get cross-platform video working. So far it's been crickets...

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport 
    I installed BBM on Droid the day it came out. Video calling was one of the items BlackBerry claimed was on their list of items that will be made available.. that was.. 2 years ago? More? They purposely did not add it to Droid and ios thinking it'd hurt BlackBerry phone sales while all it did, in my opinion, is really hurt BBM adoption on these platforms.. now, with the Priv out, not having video available is just absurd but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for it.

Posted via CB10
    11-28-15 02:39 PM
    This is a deal breaker for me as well. I would have bought a priv already were it available, instead I'm still using my z30 hoping one day it becomes available.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-28-15 03:42 PM
32 12