Anyone getting a high pitch noise when using the camera or video? It sounds like interference with microphone or some sort. Thanks

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-23-15 07:50 PM
    I also noticed noise when I have the camera open. I walked around for 5 minutes when I went to take a pic of my furnace filters because I kept hearing a faint "beep beep"...I chased that beeping all over the house until I realized it was in my hand.
    11-23-15 07:55 PM
    According to the BlackBerry employee (camera department) in another thread, it is an issue that is affecting some devices. They are investigating and should be able to fix it with an update

11-23-15 08:14 PM
    According to the BlackBerry employee (camera department) in another thread, it is an issue that is affecting some devices. They are investigating and should be able to fix it with an update

I hope so....it's kinda annoying because when I take video..that high pitch noise is so apparent (vs taking photo)

11-23-15 08:21 PM
    I have had the camera open with the beeps and got a debug log that I've sent them. They had me do a couple different things, take more logs, so it's at least noted on their side.

Honestly, I like to open the camera with the noise and set it next to my "inherited" dog....drives her crazy...bonus.
    11-23-15 08:26 PM
    I've been experiencing the same thing. It also happens when I use the flashlight. At first it drove me crazy till I figured out what it was.
    11-23-15 08:27 PM
    I'm in the same boat. Apparently a fix is coming, my fingers are crossed

11-23-15 08:39 PM
    I've been experiencing the same thing. It also happens when I use the flashlight. At first it drove me crazy till I figured out what it was.
    Yes on the flashlight too....so I'm on the same boat as your are...

11-23-15 09:45 PM