Hi 😊

Does anyone know if it's possible to hide specific types of mail from the mail section of the swipe in side bar?

I have the Hub setup to allow me to see my spam mailbox, issue is that when I used the swipe in side bar feature it just shows all my spam mail mixed in with my normal important mail.. Is there any way to stop it showing mail from specific folders?

Thanks
    01-10-17 08:14 AM
    Hi ������

Does anyone know if it's possible to hide specific types of mail from the mail section of the swipe in side bar?

I have the Hub setup to allow me to see my spam mailbox, issue is that when I used the swipe in side bar feature it just shows all my spam mail mixed in with my normal important mail.. Is there any way to stop it showing mail from specific folders?

Thanks
    Specific folders, not quite...but you can separate your 'inbox' from your filed messages. Go into Hub settings and there is a 'show filed messages in' setting - set it to folder view only.
    FF22 likes this.
    01-10-17 10:51 AM
    Specific folders, not quite...but you can separate your 'inbox' from your filed messages. Go into Hub settings and there is a 'show filed messages in' setting - set it to folder view only.
    Brilliant! That's exactly what I was looking for! Didn't want all the messages merged together for my email account and this seems to solve that problem! Thank you! The folks on this forum are so helpful! 😊
    01-10-17 11:00 AM
    Thank you! The folks on this forum are so helpful!
    Actually, your question was answered by the BlackBerry Product Manager for Hub+ Services. c_bryant34
    TBonius Rex likes this.
    01-10-17 11:13 AM
    Actually, your question was answered by the BlackBerry Product Manager for Hub+ Services. c_bryant34
    I... Didn't realise people like that existed on forums! Ha. So does he work for blackberry then?
    01-10-17 11:15 AM
    While that is true - he is also a "folk" on this forum at the moment! But we really DO APPRECIATE his presence.
    01-10-17 12:47 PM
    I... Didn't realise people like that existed on forums! Ha. So does he work for blackberry then?
    Yes, he is a confirmed BlackBerry employee. And he has been very active in the forums. He has taken CB member input and put as much as possible into Hub updates.
    01-10-17 01:16 PM
    Yes, he is a confirmed BlackBerry employee. And he has been very active in the forums. He has taken CB member input and put as much as possible into Hub updates.
    That is awesome! Really great to have him hear then isn't it! Well... I'm loving being on these forums so far! Seems everyone is really helpful
    FF22 likes this.
    01-10-17 01:17 PM