Hi everyone,

I need your help. My priv constantly displays "system ui wurde beendet" which means something like system ui crashed. If i reboot the phone, it boots up normally, I see the screen of german t-mobile, and afterwards I normally have to log in with my password. But before the screen is blank and I can click the system ui crash message away, but it instantliy comes back. The phone is connected to the networks, becaus web whatsapp eg. works, and when a phone call comes in, the headset rings, and I even can make a phone call by activating the voice commands.

Rebooting the phone in saftey mode makes exact the same. I tried to flash the system part of the phone, but I am not allowed, because the phone is locked - but I dont come to the screen to enter my password.

Is there any chance to remote log in to get to my data?

Theres no special launcher or something installed, and even this morning the alarm clock worked, but I was only able to mute it, by turning the phone of completley

Please help... Just want to back up my user data in some way

thx Paul
    02-28-17 02:45 AM
    Hi everyone,

I need your help. My priv constantly displays "system ui wurde beendet" which means something like system ui crashed. If i reboot the phone, it boots up normally, I see the screen of german t-mobile, and afterwards I normally have to log in with my password. But before the screen is blank and I can click the system ui crash message away, but it instantliy comes back. The phone is connected to the networks, becaus web whatsapp eg. works, and when a phone call comes in, the headset rings, and I even can make a phone call by activating the voice commands.

Rebooting the phone in saftey mode makes exact the same. I tried to flash the system part of the phone, but I am not allowed, because the phone is locked - but I dont come to the screen to enter my password.

Is there any chance to remote log in to get to my data?

Theres no special launcher or something installed, and even this morning the alarm clock worked, but I was only able to mute it, by turning the phone of completley

Please help... Just want to back up my user data in some way

thx Paul
    Have you tried using an Autloader (see the Autoloader stickie in the Subforum above). If I recall you enter the password on the computer so it might work.

Warranty? Carrier support?
    03-01-17 12:35 PM