Hey guys, so a few anoying things i'm going thru with me new priv. any help is appreciated.

- not big deal, but is there a way to get rid of the 3 touch buttons on the bottom? the triangle, circle and square? i hit the circle instead of keyboard spacebar sometimes when i use the on screen keyboard.. kind of annoying.. can i have it hide or something?

- deleted confirmation/ notification. when i delete an email/ message from the pull down notification, it throws a prompt that it was deleted and i can undo. when i delete from the hub, it throws a prompt on the bottom stating that i can undo the delete... thats annoying. delete confirmation is OFF in the hub setting.

any help is appreciated.. thank you.

-side note: battery is pretty crappy and this thing does heat up significantly.. (i have the VZW version)
    07-26-16 09:22 AM
    Hey guys, so a few anoying things i'm going thru with me new priv. any help is appreciated.

- not big deal, but is there a way to get rid of the 3 touch buttons on the bottom? the triangle, circle and square? i hit the circle instead of keyboard spacebar sometimes when i use the on screen keyboard.. kind of annoying.. can i have it hide or something?

- deleted confirmation/ notification. when i delete an email/ message from the pull down notification, it throws a prompt that it was deleted and i can undo. when i delete from the hub, it throws a prompt on the bottom stating that i can undo the delete... thats annoying. delete confirmation is OFF in the hub setting.

any help is appreciated.. thank you.

-side note: battery is pretty crappy and this thing does heat up significantly.. (i have the VZW version)
    How do I turn this off???

07-27-16 01:15 PM
    I don't think you can hide that "status" back, etc bar. You could hide in in Android apps running on BB10.
    ikalinin likes this.
    07-27-16 01:47 PM
    GMD hide soft keys

It is a free app on Google play.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android (Priv)
    ikalinin likes this.
    07-28-16 12:39 AM
    any way to get rid of those deleted confirmation prompts??
    07-28-16 11:19 AM
    08-01-16 01:32 PM