I've emailed there customer support center (two days ago) still no reply from them.
    Call them, they don't answer emails I find unless you have a case number.
    05-31-16 07:37 AM
    I think if you take it into any service provider store they can input the imei and tell you... I think....

Posted via CB10
    FF22 likes this.
    05-31-16 07:59 AM
    If it was AT&T or Verizon it would have their logo on it. If it doesn't have a logo on it it was probably from BB or Amazon
    06-01-16 07:49 PM
    If it was AT&T or Verizon it would have their logo on it. If it doesn't have a logo on it it was probably from BB or Amazon
    Irrelevant. AT&T is STV100-1, Verizon is STV100-2. OP has an STV100-3 which is for Canada and APAC.

OP, have you checked if the IMEI is clean?

Code:
    https://www.getorchard.com/imei-checker/
    06-02-16 06:23 AM
    Irrelevant. AT&T is STV100-1, Verizon is STV100-2. OP has an STV100-3 which is for Canada and APAC.

OP, have you checked if the IMEI is clean?

Code:
    https://www.getorchard.com/imei-checker/
    So, this site is legitimate? I know it has been suggested not to post or share the IMEI number.
    06-02-16 09:01 AM
    So, this site is legitimate? I know it has been suggested not to post or share the IMEI number.
    GetOrchard is a well known reseller for used iPhones.
    FF22 likes this.
    06-02-16 09:42 AM

*update*

Just ordered the unlock code from "unlockBase" let's hope it works out.
    06-23-16 12:41 PM
    My PRIV's STV100-2 (Verizon) screen looks like this on T-Mobile. Can anyone tell me what the lines from Phone Info below mean:

GPRS service: Disconnected

GSM disconnects: ==============DATA==============

Data should be enabled and I should be able to access internet from the GSMT (T-Mobile) carrier like I do from Wi-Fi. Does the lower line above have anything to do with why I can't get get internet (DATA)? Could this be because the MVNO SIM is not activated properly or correctly or does it have something to do with the Verizon side of things? Had a Verizon SIM and setup on Wi-Fi successfully from the factory defaults. Then switched to GSMT.

Here's the pic:

Help me find out from with provider my PRIV is!-20220713_005052.jpg
    07-13-22 03:26 AM
    My PRIV's STV100-2 (Verizon) screen looks like this on T-Mobile. Can anyone tell me what the lines from Phone Info below mean:

GPRS service: Disconnected

GSM disconnects: ==============DATA==============

Data should be enabled and I should be able to access internet from the GSMT (T-Mobile) carrier like I do from Wi-Fi. Does the lower line above have anything to do with why I can't get get internet (DATA)? Could this be because the MVNO SIM is not activated properly or correctly or does it have something to do with the Verizon side of things? Had a Verizon SIM and setup on Wi-Fi successfully from the factory defaults. Then switched to GSMT.

Here's the pic:
    Is T-Mobile transmitting on any GSM (3G) Bands in your area at this point? July 1 was the shutdown date, I know in my area cellmapper did show most of their 3G & 2G services were down. Verizon Priv should pickup the few LTE Bands that phone supports - but without bands 12, 66 and 71 service may not exist. I'd look at cellmapper and see what the towers near you are transmitting.

Did you use their IMEI Status Checker?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-13-22 07:20 AM
    Is T-Mobile transmitting on any GSM (3G) Bands in your area at this point? July 1 was the shutdown date, I know in my area cellmapper did show most of their 3G & 2G services were down. Verizon Priv should pickup the few LTE Bands that phone supports - but without bands 12, 66 and 71 service may not exist. I'd look at cellmapper and see what the towers near you are transmitting.

Cellmapper is showing three T-Mobile towers transmitting signal from almost the same location nearby. One of them is transmitting on bands 12 and 71 in a northerly direction that would seem to cover my location by vectored triangulation visible on the map. I am located within their triangle. The other from about the same location on bands 2,4,12, and 66, though triangulation points East and doesn't seem to cover me. The last one is in another direction also operating on bands 12 and 71. So, it seems I should pick up LTE. It is an LTE tower that covers my area. As to an IMEI Status Check with T-Mobile, here are the results redacted as to my IMEI, to wit:

For those that can't read the image, below is the result:

BlackBerry Priv
    IMEI:

Your device is partially compatible with T-Mobile’s network technology. Tell me more
    This device is not blocked.
    Your phone uses a physical SIM card to hold wireless account information. What is eSIM compatibility?
    Attached Thumbnails Help me find out from with provider my PRIV is!-screenshot-7457-.png  
    Last edited by BB_Questions; 07-18-22 at 03:19 AM.
    07-18-22 03:06 AM

So, I swapped a working SIM from another device of the same MVNO that was picking up Voice/Text/Data and it appears that the same Cellular network state "disconnected" message showed on the PRIV suggesting that it is device related ... either a setting ... or software ... and ... NOT SIM related.

I have a CDMAV (Verizon network SIM I can switch to, but MVNO has to put me on the CDMAV network first in order to test it). I will do that if I can't get the T-Mobile network running on this PRIV, but I should be able to get DATA (Internet). Could it be a software update that is necessary? BlackBerry needs to verify ID as I purchased this second hand PRIV from a cell phone dealer through eBay. to see if it would work with my MVNO How do I manage that to get this software updated and completely activated? Should I switch to the CDMAV (Verizon network) on my MVNO before updating? I did use a Verizon SIM to load the software and setup via Wi-Fi originally which made loads of sense before inserting the GSMT SIM (T-Mobile) and testing it on T-Mobile network. Phone and text worked. Internet did not. Any troubleshooting help is appreciated. I think this can and will work on the GSMT (T-Mobile network), but you never know until you try and "the proof is in the pudding."
    07-18-22 03:31 AM
    Any reply from Dunt or other members?
    07-19-22 02:27 PM
    Any reply from Dunt or other members?
    Not sure what else you want.... CDMA and GSM are a thing of the past, carriers here in the USA no long do activations that way.

You have a phone that has one LTE Band that is compatible with T-Mobile if you in just the right place.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-19-22 03:57 PM
38 12