Some time last night, my Priv stopped getting notifications for emails from Android as well as on the hub. The old emails are still on the hub. Deleted and readded the accounts (each are gmail) and none has worked. Also seems to be having a difficult time charging when being used (while plugged in). Thought this might have something to do with ATT pushing its update but the update has now downloaded and nothing changed. Need urgent help if anyone can do so.
    02-03-16 01:12 PM
    Some time last night, my Priv stopped getting notifications for emails from Android as well as on the hub. The old emails are still on the hub. Deleted and readded the accounts (each are gmail) and none has worked. Also seems to be having a difficult time charging when being used (while plugged in). Thought this might have something to do with ATT pushing its update but the update has now downloaded and nothing changed. Need urgent help if anyone can do so.
    Check this as a starting point...

System Settings --> Accounts --> Tap 3 dots in upper right hand corner --> Ensure "Auto Sync Data" is ON
    02-03-16 01:36 PM
    Yep, it's still selected.
    02-03-16 01:47 PM
    For charging while using, make sure you have a good power supply and a known good cable.
    I wouldn't use anything less than 2 amp charger, a computer USB port is not going to work, on any device with a decent screen.
    Most USB cables are 28 guage, (or smaller for some of the Chinese stuff), you need a cable with 24 guage power wires. Since almost nobody tells you what size wires, make sure it's a good brand rated for 'fast charge', or words to that effect.

Can't help you on the email issue, I use my own domain and don't use Gmail, Exchange or any of the cloud based stuff.
    02-03-16 02:18 PM
    On the blackberry support blogs, there seems to be a few people going through this (no gmail push to phone, android notifications or hub) - anyone else? More importantly, any advice? This started happening after midnight, figure must have to do with the ATT update...
    02-03-16 02:38 PM
    Spent 50 min on phone w an adept ATT tech guy (they exist?!) - we got my gmail app set up (never wanted double notifications) so I'll at least get gmail push (well, somewhat pushed) through that, but it appears there's an issue with the hub - no push to it although it says it is synched to each account when i go under "accounts" and check most recent synch times. Anyone else having this?
    02-03-16 04:33 PM
    Did you do an OS update just before this issue or hub update for that matter?
    02-03-16 04:39 PM
    I had issues initially with delayed email notifications in the HUB for my 2 Gmail accounts but all is good now thanks to c_bryant34. Make sure auto-sync is on as well as push on and sync interval set to 5 minutes. That's what c_bryant34 recommended and all is good for me now. I believe he/she is with BlackBerry so I had faith in his/her advice...👍

Bob

Posted via the CrackBerry App with my BlackBerry Priv on AT&T
    02-03-16 05:00 PM
    The update actually started hours after this started happening.... dont know the last time the hub updated (it auto updates)
    02-03-16 07:32 PM
    The update actually started hours after this started happening.... dont know the last time the hub updated (it auto updates)
    So is it that you're just not receiving notifications, or is it that mail has stopped flowing entirely?

Also you said it's two Gmail accounts? What sync interval are you using and how many days of mail are you syncing?
    02-03-16 08:45 PM
    How about the oddest thing I've ever seen on a phone. On WiFi on a plane today, had a temporary fix last night of just using the Gmail app for each account (ps - is push that bad to Gmail app - or I guess my issue was affecting that, too) - and after two hrs of WiFi on plane (was on WiFi most of yesterday), every missed email started flooding through the hub and Gmail app. About 30-32 hrs that I know of this occurring and we will see if push and hub works now. Beyond strange

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-04-16 10:12 AM
    How about the oddest thing I've ever seen on a phone. On WiFi on a plane today, had a temporary fix last night of just using the Gmail app for each account (ps - is push that bad to Gmail app - or I guess my issue was affecting that, too) - and after two hrs of WiFi on plane (was on WiFi most of yesterday), every missed email started flooding through the hub and Gmail app. About 30-32 hrs that I know of this occurring and we will see if push and hub works now. Beyond strange

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Sounds like what I was expecting might be the case. For some people who are syncing multiple large inboxes, and syncing all of their mail since forever, it takes a little while for the Hub to come up to speed. It gets super busy trying to process all the "stuff to sync" and a large lineup forms...the new incoming emails get trapped at the back of the line and have to wait for everything in front of it to finish processing first. If the inbox(es) are really large this can be a while.

We've got some improvements coming in the next release for this case specifically so that there's a more even balance of retrieving new messages and refreshing the inbox vs. getting all your stuff since forever ever synced
    02-04-16 10:33 AM