Just wondering, has anyone had a glitchy headphone jack? Mine will have be super quite at full volume and sometimes if I unplug and plug it back in it will work normal, I've always had this glitch since day one but since the MM update it seems to be worse

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-05-16 04:57 PM
    have u tried different headphone jack
    05-05-16 05:42 PM
    have u tried different headphone jack
    Like you mean using different headphones? Yeah, it'll do it in the car, in the house, or to any of my headphones

05-05-16 05:57 PM
    Just wondering, has anyone had a glitchy headphone jack? Mine will have be super quite at full volume and sometimes if I unplug and plug it back in it will work normal, I've always had this glitch since day one but since the MM update it seems to be worse

Sad times, it's the phone. I've noticed the same and thought at first it was the track be played.

Any audio listened through the head jack is useless and barely loud. I thought my headphones were damaged, but tried else where and worked more than fine.

Not sure if this is possible, but if there can be an update to boost the sound, without compromising the quality.
    05-05-16 06:23 PM
    Sad times, it's the phone. I've noticed the same and thought at first it was the track be played.

Any audio listened through the head jack is useless and barely loud. I thought my headphones were damaged, but tried else where and worked more than fine.

Not sure if this is possible, but if there can be an update to boost the sound, without compromising the quality.
    I hope? I feel like this is an issue that warranty should fix but I don't want to deal with sending my phone away...

05-05-16 11:38 PM