So, I just spoke to BlackBerry Technical support and told them about the issues...and that I've reformatted my card and have tried everything. I mentioned to her that it seems to be a widespread issue.

She told me to reformat my card back to exFAT and that they have escalated the issue--basically, it's something wrong with the driver I was told. She said we will be notified when it is fixed...

Time to be patient for me...
    hakdaddy1 likes this.
    11-13-15 08:43 PM
    Been searching around. The problem I'm having with my 64gb is I can't see the sd card in my storage options when I go to attach an item to an e-mail for example. Or when I was trying to import my files into blackberry password keeper I couldn't access the sd card from there either.
    11-21-15 07:37 PM
    Did you try selecting "Show SD card" from the top right menu (vertical ... Menu) from the file selection screen? After that the SD card will always show up on these types of screens.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-23-15 06:26 AM
    I tried that (I have the option and it changes from show to hide if I select it).

But then when I go to the left side menu it still doesn't show. Just shows internal storage.

11-23-15 09:30 AM
    I tried that (I have the option and it changes from show to hide if I select it).

But then when I go to the left side menu it still doesn't show. Just shows internal storage.

I repartitioned my 128 GB SD card using the GParted Live disc and now the SD card shows up in that screen and I can save photos to the SD card. However, I cannot delete from or get other apps to write to the SD card.
    11-23-15 10:36 AM
    I repartitioned my 128 GB SD card using the GParted Live disc and now the SD card shows up in that screen and I can save photos to the SD card. However, I cannot delete from or get other apps to write to the SD card.
    That's my problem. Can't access it to delete files from it or attach items to email. It will save my pics to it though.

Apparently BlackBerry is aware of the problem and will release a fix 'in the near future' whenever that is!

A lot of people are reformatting to Fat32 but apparently that slows down cards bigger than 32gb.
    11-23-15 10:45 AM
    Have you guys tried to label different the SDCard? I came across to some articles on an Android website (i cannot retrieve the link at the moment) and they had that issue on other devices running Lollipop. Apparently they were able to solve the issue relabeling the SD card (not even formatting it) with a shorter name with windows.
    I have not tried this yet because I cannot find the adapter for the micro SD card but that strategy looked promising. Please let me know if you are successful. In the meantime I will dig into my "electronic graveyard boxes" to find that adapter that I am sure I have somewhere...
    11-23-15 10:51 AM