Have you received the shipping email from shop.blackberry.com? I haven't yet... I don't think this thing will ship today, and pretty sure it won't ship until Monday. And that sucks. Won't buying from that store anymore. I expected to receive the smartphone TODAY.

Anyways.

Let's hope they announce a BB10 OS version of that device :B

Posted from my super awesome and incredible BlackBerry Passport
    11-06-15 08:07 AM
    I have not, the fact that it now says that it will not ship till November 23 on the site is a little scary through.
    11-06-15 04:48 PM
    I have not, the fact that it now says that it will not ship till November 23 on the site is a little scary through.
    thats for anything ordered after the 6th, anything before ships tonight.
    Carbonman1 likes this.
    11-06-15 04:50 PM
    I ordered in the very first moments of pre-order. I have not received shipping info yet!
    11-09-15 02:56 PM
    I ordered on the 30th but dint get any mails so far. I also created an account with FedEx delivery manager to track if anything is sent to me... no luck there as well. Just hoping that I will get the phone this week... this whole digitalriver BlackBerry situation is pretty frustrating...

I dint order on first day hoping that I would be able to get hold of a STV_100-3 version.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-15 03:01 PM
    I checked our system and see that you placed your pre-order with shipping expected to start the week of Nov 6th. We appreciate your patience and are working hard to send you your PRIV. You can expect to receive your order within 14 days. We will also be sending your order express shipping at no charge to ensure it�s in your hands as soon as possible.

Booo for BlackBerry on this one... maybe if it was sold out, or some pipeline crunch, but just for poor coordination... continually amazed at the lack of focus on the customer.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-15 03:25 PM
    That's no good! I ordered on 10/23/2015 (first day, day the sent out preorder mail). My second order was for the hard case on 10/31/2015 - they just sent email saying they have shipped hard case/shell. What I'm going to do with hard shell without phone. I called customer service; they said same in recorded voice. "Sir we are working hard to fulfill all orders at priority".

It seems they are manufacturing phones based on orders received "Make Phone As You Order" like "Pay As You Go" LOL!!!
    11-09-15 07:22 PM
    Ordered from shopbb Canada Oct 30. No email yet.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-15 07:25 PM
    That's no good! I ordered on 10/23/2015 (first day, day the sent out preorder mail). My second order was for the hard case on 10/31/2015 - they just sent email saying they have shipped hard case/shell. What I'm going to do with hard shell without phone. I called customer service; they said same in recorded voice. "Sir we are working hard to fulfill all orders at priority".

It seems they are manufacturing phones based on orders received "Make Phone As You Order" like "Pay As You Go" LOL!!!
    I ordered on the 23rd and got my email and shipping notice. Should hold it tomorrow sometime according to Fedex. I got the accessories from crackberry as I found a coupon that saved me 10 percent. Those accessories arrived today. So I am locked and loaded for the phone to arrive.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-15 07:28 PM
    Well I locked myself out of delivery manager and I've tried to get back in. One service rep said she added the address for me, but didn't. The next told me 24 hours for the message to clear before trying again, it didn't. Then the next said 48 hours... But again, didn't and I'm still locked out.

So I have no info coming in from shop BB, DR or FedEx.

You know what..? I'm done...
    I wanted to get the device early which is why I pre-ordered in the first hour and wanted to make an unbiased opinion.
    But going on these forums all day (damn CrackBerry), just need to stay away. The phone will come in when it comes in but I tell you what. I am definitely not as excited for the device but on the contrary will be if it surprisingly shows up tomorrow, lol..

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-09-15 07:30 PM
    So, you are expecting PRIV tomorrow! That's great. Anyone here who received phone yet?
    11-09-15 07:35 PM
    Nope, no shipping email yet.

I ordered on 10/23. Today I was told my order was included the first "batch" to be shipped. Bizarrely, my order cannot be cancelled even though it has not shipped yet.

I would never buy from shop.blackberry.com. It's as though shop.Blackberry.com doesn't know what customers expect when they "PRE-ORDER"!
    11-12-15 02:47 PM