So I saw the post about the AT&T promo, noticed the package comes with a hard shell case, but doesn't seem to be the old one. This one has a kick stand?

Original from ShopBlackBerry:

ShopBlackBerry Online Store - *PRIV Slide-Out Hard Shell, Black

03-19-16 03:51 PM
    03-19-16 04:09 PM
    I bought the case with a metal kickstand

Posted with my shiny new Priv
    03-19-16 04:48 PM
    The BlackBerry Kickstand case is sort of ugly, but if desired it's priced at nearly a 4th the cost on Amazon like here http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01B6N...UvbUpU12328971

Seidio version is more attractive if you ask me (also a better buy in pricing) http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01AY9...UvbUpU12328971 also comes with a holster combo version (if that's your thing, certainly not mine, in fact I prefer my Priv pseudo-nude in a clear full body skin and screen protector) Holster combo with kickstand via Seidio here http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01B1U...UvbUpU12328971

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-19-16 04:53 PM
    Good price on the BB one, CivilDissident.
    CivilDissident likes this.
    03-19-16 05:23 PM
    The BlackBerry Kickstand case is sort of ugly, but if desired it's priced at nearly a 4th the cost on Amazon like here
    Nah, I have and prefer the leather flip case. Just kind of interesting there's a second version, was thinking if this was a reaction to the other hard case damaging phones so they released a version two.
    CivilDissident likes this.
    03-19-16 08:39 PM
    I have the Sendo nice but kinda slippery.
    Does anyone make a case that has some grip?
    03-19-16 08:48 PM
    Nah, I have and prefer the leather flip case. Just kind of interesting there's a second version, was thinking if this was a reaction to the other hard case damaging phones so they released a version two.
    I had purchased the OEM hardshell case for the Priv (never used it as it looked and felt cheap and ugly), but I DID notice the one I purchased was branded as REV2 signifying a revision of the defective (and evidently destructive) original. My hardshell case did not have those prongs that were damaging devices present. Seemed to have been removed and there are black thin circular stickers or something over the area. The kickstand one looks just as ugly and cheap... Don't blame you for not being interested... I didn't like the leather one either... Clear full body skin was the only way to go for me...

03-19-16 08:57 PM
    I had purchased the OEM hardshell case for the Priv (never used it as it looked and felt cheap and ugly), but I DID notice the one I purchased was branded as REV2 signifying a revision of the defective (and evidently destructive) original. My hardshell case did not have those prongs that were damaging devices present. Seemed to have been removed and there are black thin circular stickers or something over the area. The kickstand one looks just as ugly and cheap... Don't blame you for not being interested... I didn't like the leather one either... Clear full body skin was the only way to go for me...

Well I rode my Classic and my Pre 3 back then both naked, and it didn't really end well for the Classic and I went through two glass protectors. Good thing I still managed to sell it though. Pre 3 ended with two cracked/chipped back covers with a mangled Touchstone pad. Priv's too expensive to go through those, so I bought a case along with it, along with a crudely cut camera protector and a yet to be installed glass protector. It's guarded up like the presidential state car.
    CivilDissident and FF22 like this.
    03-19-16 09:58 PM
    I'm using the hard case with the kick stand. I actually really like it. It is not as nice as naked which is how I like my phones but it doesn't ruin the phone for me. I love how the PRIV feels naked and the case does add some weight along with a very plastic feel. But I have already dropped it a few times and am finally getting used to Android so figured it is better to cover everything I can.
    The kickstand is a nice feature that I use more often than I thought I would. The best part is I paid $9.89 for it.

03-19-16 11:48 PM