Is it just me or if you are trying to avoid the plague that is digital river is it really hard to grab a priv at times? I have seen it available on Amazon but I just spent the last half hour looking for the listing and it seems it's gone again. All the ones I can find cost $1000. That would be fine if these phones were available anywhere but ATT stores but they aren't...

It kind of seems like BlackBerry is strangling themselves.

Posted via CB10
    11-26-15 11:01 PM
    I dunno, I'm perfectly happy with my locked Priv if it means I pay half the price of the unlocked one...
    11-26-15 11:14 PM
    I was able to finally grab an unlocked one from Amazon after doing the same search. I was able to grab it shortly after they just released the second batch this last week. They had about 12 and they were sold out within about twenty minutes or so.

I know the blackberry site (digital river) had them in stock, however I haven't heard all that great experience ordering through them? So I monitored amazon till they had them in stocks again.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-26-15 11:25 PM
    Is it just me or if you are trying to avoid the plague that is digital river is it really hard to grab a priv at times? I have seen it available on Amazon but I just spent the last half hour looking for the listing and it seems it's gone again. All the ones I can find cost $1000. That would be fine if these phones were available anywhere but ATT stores but they aren't...

It kind of seems like BlackBerry is strangling themselves.

Posted via CB10
    The fun living in Europe is that nothing is locked here, but you have to pay the price:-)

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android and BlackBerry Priv
    11-27-15 01:20 AM
    I ordered the phone from Digital river aka blackberry shop and the phone was shipped in 3 days, this was back when the item was on pre-order.

Now the item is available last time I checked, you can order it and expect the item will be shipped out right away.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-27-15 08:55 AM
    Does anyone know how warranty works with digital river? I don't want to order something this expensive just to get screwed on the warranty.

Posted via CB10
    11-27-15 05:32 PM
    Does anyone know how warranty works with digital river? I don't want to order something this expensive just to get screwed on the warranty.

Posted via CB10
    You have a year of warranty. If you need to send it back to get fixed you can either get an advance exchange with a refurbished unit or wait a bit longer and get your device fixed.

Posted via CB10
    meltbox360 likes this.
    11-27-15 06:27 PM