Not overly impressed with the software, I know it's Android but the Hub is very buggy from what I've been experiencing today. Can anyone tell me how to mark an item read from the main hub screen? If you swipe left it deletes if you swipe right it snoozes? Think I will have to go back to the Passport. Also the volume is not very impressive on the speaker and notifications in general.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    igadgets83 and jsmith00075 like this.
    11-06-15 01:24 PM
    Really? Is it that bad?
    11-06-15 01:28 PM
    When I first got the Passport, I really doubted whether I would adjust, and sure enough I did.
    I would rely on Bla1ze's comment that this is more than adequate to be his daily driver and that there are things that after a while he felt were actually better on the Priv Hub.
    11-06-15 01:31 PM
    I think you can choose what you want your swipes to do . Or just long press and you options top right

Posted via CB10
    11-06-15 01:31 PM
    Not overly impressed with the software, I know it's Android but the Hub is very buggy from what I've been experiencing today. Can anyone tell me how to mark an item read from the main hub screen? If you swipe left it deletes if you swipe right it snoozes? Think I will have to go back to the Passport. Also the volume is not very impressive on the speaker and notifications in general.

What specifically is buggy about the Hub?
    11-06-15 01:35 PM
    A few hours isn't enough time to get over the learning curve for any device. Sure it'll feel different for a few days, but once you get used to how the Priv handles things you'll probably be fine.
    11-06-15 01:37 PM
    Passport speakers will spoil you.

Don't expect a standard slab to match the speakers on the beast Passport...it's loud as hell!

 Posted in CB10 from my amazing SQUARE OG Passport 
    ckch likes this.
    11-06-15 01:38 PM
    I have had no issues with the hub.

11-06-15 01:38 PM

Don't expect a standard slab to match the speakers on the beast Passport...it's loud as hell!

True. But best BB speakers for me have been the Z30 and PlayBook.
    11-06-15 01:40 PM
    Really? Is it that bad?
    I've been experiencing a lot of hang ups, and when marking items read the icon doesn't register that it's been marked as such. Also a few crashes.

11-06-15 01:40 PM

Agreed.

11-06-15 01:41 PM
    Wait for software updates, hub upgrades are coming soon.

Posted via CB10
    Theicecreamman likes this.
    The speaker isn't great, I'd agree with you there. I haven't had any issues with the Hub though. If you want to mark a mail as read hold the message down and it will select it. From there you can select the other messages you want to mark as read and then click the 3 circles in the top right. One of the options will be to "mark as read."
    cespinal likes this.
    I think you can choose what you want your swipes to do . Or just long press and you options top right

Posted via CB10
    I've dug and haven't been able to locate such option.

11-06-15 01:43 PM
    You should return it asap if yours has buggs! Mine is clean and flawless so far! There is a learning curve with this PRIV. I'm saying that and I'm coming from a PASSPORT & NOTE 4!

11-06-15 01:43 PM
    I made a post earlier saying the same things.. people said i was being a troll.... good looking device missing all the blackberry features i want.. instant emails on all my 8 accounts... press enter to send txts..
    11-06-15 01:45 PM
    The speaker isn't great, I'd agree with you there. I haven't had any issues with the Hub though. If you want to mark a mail as read hold the message down and it will select it. From there you can select the other messages you want to mark as read and then click the 3 circles in the top right. One of the options will be to "mark as read."
    Yes I'm aware of that but that's inefficient and as I mentioned earlier when I do that the icons don't change to reflect they've been read. I think I'm going to reset and start from scratch later on to see if everything works after a fresh start.

11-06-15 01:46 PM
    On a side note, I've also noticed that the Crackberry app is much better on Android which is a shame.

11-06-15 01:47 PM
    was it just the hub and the volume that bothered you?
    few hours of use is not enough in my opinion, especially if you're not used to Android, but that's my opinion
    11-06-15 01:47 PM
    I remember me and some people here talking about returning our Z10's after we waited for them to come out and went and got them that day. We had learning curve and frustrations, but after we got used to them it became my favorite phone I have ever owned hands down. And after my torch, I never thought I would say that.

You have 30 days to take it back (I think) so at least hang in there that long! I played with one this morning and really liked it.
    11-06-15 01:50 PM
    The priv is very buggy... with the keyboard exposed the touchscreen doesnt react to touch the way it does when its closed and things have to get tapped several times to work...2...no more instant email for my yahoo/gmail/corp/hotmail/domain accounts? now it has to sync? what a joke. everytime i type a txt i have to press the touch screen to send it instead of pressing enter? whats the point of the HUB if the emails lag so bad?
    11-06-15 01:51 PM

To change the behaviour

From the Hub, go to Settings -> General Settings scroll down to "Left Swipe Gesture" and change it to mark as read / unread. If you're not seeing that you may need to update your app via Google Play
    app_Developer likes this.
    11-06-15 01:52 PM

It is easy.
    go into hub
    click on settings.
    go to general.
    There is a "Swipe left or Right to "
    you can choose to swipe riht to mark and read /unread.
    Can we answer call by using slider out motion and end by closing slider?
    Does screen locks when slider is closed either from home screen or any screen if it does so?

Posted via my awesome Passport
    That's what BB does best. You decide what you want to do and how you want to work. Not what Apple decides you should do.
    11-06-15 01:53 PM
130 123 ...