I have been using textra or yataa but recently I tried a new app called truemessenger and I wanted to share. It integrates with the hub, it's fast, pop up notifications the only downfall is that it isn't as customizable as the rest. Great app in the end of the day.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    07-05-16 04:21 PM
    Interesting, though, I'm not too keen on giving an SMS app that claims to be able to identify unknown numbers my name, number and email. At that point, I'm basically doing the work for them so that they may tell others lol. It is a great looking and functional app aside from that.

Sidenote: So people know, it's built by Truecaller.
    07-05-16 04:37 PM
    Who is Truecaller are they bad?

07-05-16 05:57 PM
    Who is Truecaller are they bad?

Like everything else in the world, people have opinions and want to know where their apps and stuff are really coming from and who is behind them so they can decide for themselves.

Truecaller aims to be the most important app on your phone | Android Central
    07-05-16 06:02 PM
    Nevertheless I have found it very hard to finf an app that does everything I want and this one does so I am a happy camper

07-05-16 06:18 PM
    I tried Truecaller once after 1 date with a guy. He told me about it. I installed it and never again. Turns out, he started stalking me by telling me where I'd been, etc. It got really creepy. So, I uninstalled it and now always make sure my location is turned off until I need it for directions.
    07-05-16 08:10 PM