Hello!

I seem to prefer the google virtual keyboard over the blackberry virtual keyboard for android anyways. I found the auto correct frustrating on the blackberry one and the swipe accuracy not very good. Overall I prefer the google one and the customization options. Anyways..

When used in conjunction with the physical keyboard, I now seem to be having issues with the physical keyboard. For example, if i want to type out an email address with my physical keyboard, "[email protected]", when i hit the alt key and then the letter "P", so i can select the @ symbol, it just types the letter P instead of the @ symbol. Same thing for any secondary key options. If i hit alt N to try and hit a comma, it will just type the letter N. Basically my ALT key isn't working properly since having the google keyboard installed and in use. Before the alt key used to trigger emojis when being used with the google keyboard, but I've since turned that off in google keyboard settings. Now theres no emojis popping up when i hit ALT, but there is also no word suggestions at all appearing when I type with the physical keyboard. Pretty frustrating! Anyone know of a fix
    08-15-16 01:44 PM