Every 10 seconds I get a little window that says " unfortunately Google Play services has stopped working"...m it's making me absolutely nuts anybody know how to fix this problem???

Posted via my really bad boy BlackBerry Priv
    09-07-16 04:04 AM
    I am no expert on Android however, have you checked updates on Google Play lately for Play services?.. It gets updated frequently.. .

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-07-16 04:55 AM
    Sure have updated it twice the problem still persists. There are tons of people that state they have the same problem.

09-07-16 05:49 AM
    How long have you been using the device?

It might be worth considering doing a hard reset if this is happening consistently.
    09-07-16 06:19 AM
    About six months. What is a hard reset???

09-07-16 06:21 AM

It deletes everything on the phone and restores it to stock. These are mini computers after all so it's not uncommon for them to have mini computer problems.
    How to Factory Reset your BlackBerry Priv | CrackBerry.com

Make sure you back everything up first.
    09-07-16 06:36 AM
    Thank you ever so much I will watch this for the next 48 hours and do one if necessary I thank you very much again

09-07-16 07:11 AM
    Thank you ever so much I will watch this for the next 48 hours and do one if necessary I thank you very much again

Before you go to such extreme measures, try wiping Google Play services' data. Go to Settings > Apps > Google Play services > Manage space > Clear all data. Also on the previous screen Clear cache (I think that should happen automatically when you delete all data). It should help you without wiping everything off the device like factory reset does.

I'm not sure if this also deletes your Google account or anything else. I think it shouldn't, but backup everything important before you do this just in case.
    You might also try deleting Google Play store's and Google app's data as well if the above doesn't help. Maybe some other Google's apps' data as well. Something is corrupted there and since those apps are also linked to Google Play services, it might be that one of them is causing the crashes and not the 'services' itself.
    09-07-16 07:24 AM

Try any or all

From BB blog: How to reset PRIV by BlackBerry | Inside BlackBerry Help Blog

Three restart/reboot methods

The first method, which should be used 99.9% of the time when you want to reboot your device, is using the Reboot option that appears after pressing the Power key.

Press and hold the Power key for 3 seconds
    Select Reboot from the menu that is presented

The second reset method should be used if pressing the Power key does not produce the menu with Power Off and Restart. For example, if an app or game you are using won’t close, use this option to restart your device.

Press and hold the Power key for 12 seconds

Third method: Should your device fail to respond, the final reset method is to press and hold the Power key for 32 seconds which is equivalent to removing the battery. This should result in your device booting up successfully.

If it fails to start, however, verify you are not pressing any other keys such as Volume Up, Mute, or Volume Down while performing any of the reset methods listed above. If you use a case for your device you may want to remove it as it might be pressing a button inadvertently.

And just for an extra measure, if needed:

Safe Mode:

The next step is placing your device into safe mode.

When used, Safe Mode will disable any third party apps or games you have installed. As a result of this, should your device not exhibit the issue while in Safe Mode it’s safe to assume the issue is specific to an app or game you have installed.

Press and hold the power key
    Tap and hold Power off when it appears
    When prompted, tap OK to reboot to Safe Mode

To get out of Safe Mode, press and hold the power key followed by tapping Reboot.

After testing, should your device not exhibit any issues, the next step is to remove recently installed applications one by one until the issue is resolved.
    09-07-16 09:50 AM