I'm trying to setup my wife's new Priv (I use the Passport). I took out the SD card from her SGIII and put it in her Priv. The Google Photo app will display the photos that were transferred from her SG phone but not the SD card.
    When I was setting up wallpapers for her the SD card photos were displayed.

Now I've scrolled through many Priv thread titles but haven't noticed a similar posted issue.
    If there is a thread with the solution please post a link and I will figure it out. If you have the solution then I would appreciate the answer so I can quickly solve this problem and restore harmony the home.

I have had 5 Android phones before Passport and I don't remember having this problem. If I have to copy the SD card contents to the phone storage I will and then reformatting the SD might be the solution.
    Last edited by Smokeaire; 12-13-15 at 07:28 AM.
    12-13-15 07:03 AM
    Have you gone to google play and searched for blackberry and updated all the apps?
    Smokeaire likes this.
    12-13-15 07:06 AM
    Have you gone to google play and searched for blackberry and updated all the apps?
    Didn't even think about doing that. I'll check that out when my wife gets back with her phone.
    Thanks.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    12-13-15 07:27 AM
    Open the Google pics app and in the upper left, select device folders from the list.

Your SD card folder will be there. Mine is down a bit, but that's where the folder hides.

Posted via Priv
    STV100-3
    Smokeaire likes this.
    12-13-15 09:22 AM
    Open the Google pics app and in the upper left, select device folders from the list.

Your SD card folder will be there. Mine is down a bit, but that's where the folder hides.

Posted via Priv
    STV100-3
    Thanks you for not publicly flogging me.
    I figured that out a few minutes ago, to my embarrassment. Have I become so BBBW (BlackBerry BrainWashed) that I forgot all things (well some things) Android? Apparently so.
    12-13-15 09:41 AM
    That app doesn't like showing screen shots either.
    Try Quick Pic. I keep going back and forth but have settled on this app. Faster, easier to navigate

Posted from my Priv!
    Smokeaire likes this.
    12-13-15 10:51 AM
    IMO, i hate google photo. I found a great app I've been using called Piktures and disabled the google one

Curve > Z10 > Z30 > Passport > Priv
    Smokeaire likes this.
    12-13-15 11:07 AM
    IMO, i hate google photo. I found a great app I've been using called Piktures and disabled the google one

Curve > Z10 > Z30 > Passport > Priv
    I was going to use piktures but went with F-stop in the end after comparing what felt like every app in the store...

I was satisfied with privacy policy and permissions of both. But piktures wouldn't delete pics and kept giving me error

F-stop I had to give permission to modify SD but it was able to delete pics... Plus r-stop has a password protected folder that also hides from other apps

*-* BBM Channel : Netflix Newsroom C003BA5E3 | Facebook.com/NetflixNewsroom *-*
    12-14-15 06:24 AM
    I was going to use piktures but went with F-stop in the end after comparing what felt like every app in the store...

I was satisfied with privacy policy and permissions of both. But piktures wouldn't delete pics and kept giving me error

F-stop I had to give permission to modify SD but it was able to delete pics... Plus r-stop has a password protected folder that also hides from other apps

*-* BBM Channel : Netflix Newsroom C003BA5E3 | Facebook.com/NetflixNewsroom *-*
    my piktures works perfect, and i can delete photos. weird!
    12-14-15 09:50 AM