Just been playing with Google now voice commands and wow it is way more intuitive than BlackBerry assistant!!!!Any thoughts or opinions?

Posted via my awesome BlackBerry Priv powered by Android!
    11-07-15 12:11 PM
    just wait till your driving around in your car and you start sending messages just with voice commands.....and it actually send what you said!
    11-07-15 12:41 PM
    I can do this now with my Z30!

Posted via CB10
    11-07-15 01:23 PM
    When I talk to Google now for demonstration purposes I say �show me pictures of sporty spice with a red Liverpool shirt� and that seems to give others a good idea of what we are working with.

Posted via the CrackBerry App on my Priv
    11-07-15 01:30 PM
    I can do this now with my Z30!

Posted via CB10
    Yeah but BlackBerry assistant would almost always counter with redundant questions like "call John doe" and then BlackBerry assistant would say would you like me to call John doe,where as Google now just calls them etc.....it definitely got better with updates but still not as polished IMHO!

11-07-15 01:32 PM
    I never liked Google Now on my android phones as it rarely worked. It wouldn't do what it was supposed to more than half the time. Plus, anything with a French name would completely mess it up (I am in Ottawa so there are people I know or places I go that have French names). Every time I tried to call someone in my contacts, it would do a web search for the person instead...

Anyways... I basically found it useless. I am not a big fan of BlackBerry assistant either but for calling people at least that works with no issues.
    11-07-15 01:40 PM
    Just been playing with Google now voice commands and wow it is way more intuitive than BlackBerry assistant!!!!Any thoughts or opinions?

I said this a couple of weeks ago, that those BB10 fanbois who think the world revolves around BB10 and who have never stepped out of their basements (figuratively) have no idea what they're missing in Google Now.

And I was slammed down by some fanboi who told me that "oh yeah, well, your T-Mobile Z10 is only on 10.2, if you would bother to take a moment to jump through the incredible hoops required manually to upgrade that to 10.3 then you'd know just how absolutely and utterly excellent and earth-shattering the voice assistant on 10.3 is!"

I have experience on Android, Windows Phone 8.1, and BB10. I am laughing my **** off watching those who stuck with BB10, those who chose to declare BB10 as superior without ever having touched Android, come in here and exclaim the joys of the real world.
    11-07-15 02:27 PM