Hi,

I finally resolved having double accounts showing up in my calendar app by deleting my gmail account from both my BB Hub and Gmail APP and reinstalling them in BB Hub as a manual entry (not automatic) and then going to Gmail APP to install the email automatically there.

The calendar now shows just one not the same email twice so success there!

The issue I have now is that the calendar no longer shows the Holidays Calendar and any some events such as birthdays that I have on my google calendar when viewed online. WHY?

I do have calendar sync activated on the phone

HELP
    03-04-16 02:25 PM
    Go to this link for your Google calendar settings, and ensure your holiday calendar (and perhaps a birthdays calendar?) is checked to sync.

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/syncselect?pli=1
    03-04-16 02:45 PM
    Thanks!

I just tried the link and both calendars seemed to have been activated. I re-saved it none the less
    03-04-16 03:01 PM
    I have my Google calendar installed on my Q10, and it shows my personal calendar, plus the 2 calendars shared privately with me. Public calendars like holidays don't show, however. I think that's the way it's supposed to work though. If you copy selected holidays into your personal Google calendar, they should show up.
    03-04-16 03:02 PM
    I have my Google calendar installed on my Q10, and it shows my personal calendar, plus the 2 calendars shared privately with me. Public calendars like holidays don't show, however. I think that's the way it's supposed to work though. If you copy selected holidays into your personal Google calendar, they should show up.
    BUT it used to appear for me automatically as it was a coloured event albeit in a duplicate account in my calendar. Now that I resolved the duplicate account issue, I only see events and nothing else.

Weird!
    03-04-16 03:18 PM
    Wish I could help you further. I don't sync my gmail or contacts on my phone, only the calendar. But I know there is a lot of confusion from others concerning Google mail and Calendar synching. You might do a search in these forums and see how others have resolved it. Good luck!
    03-04-16 04:48 PM