I was having the same experience. Emails would not come in unless there was a sync interval set despite the "use push" being set. All was working fine before the Jan. security update (with sync set to never) but that week, the delays started to happen. Not sure if related or simply coincidence. The SyncManager was touched in that update. So, maybe...

This morning, I did a restart of the phone (held the power button for over 10s) and when it came back, emails were now instant in the Hub. Very strange.
    The OS updates shouldn't have an impact on it since it's an app. You could try clearing blackberry services cache. That's where all the syncing takes place, not Hub itself.

The sync interval is used for more than just the retrieval of inbox - it specifies the sync period for other non inbox folders, etc. - you shouldn't set it to never or you can end up with oddities. Especially if your server doesn't support IMAP IDLE (push).
    01-09-16 10:54 PM
    Setting my sync interval to one hour did not work. I know my ISP IMAP supports push because it was working with the PRIV up until 3rd or 4th week of Dec, it was also working on my Z30 before. My Z30 is gone now so I can't test it.
    01-09-16 11:54 PM
    Also - how many folders for each of the Gmail accounts?
    My primary gmail has LOTS of folders.I would say about 29. But only inbox trash and sent are set to sync
    my other 2 gmail folders just have the default ones created my gmail, so like
    inbox, starred, sent, drafts
    01-10-16 12:41 AM
    The OS updates shouldn't have an impact on it since it's an app. You could try clearing blackberry services cache. That's where all the syncing takes place, not Hub itself.
    Yeah, figured it was just a coincidence.

The sync interval is used for more than just the retrieval of inbox - it specifies the sync period for other non inbox folders, etc. - you shouldn't set it to never or you can end up with oddities. Especially if your server doesn't support IMAP IDLE (push).
    Yeah, all my accounts now have a sync interval set now and they all do support the IMAP IDLE push.

So, if we see these delays in the future, first step would be to clear the BlackBerry Services cache?
    01-10-16 08:39 AM
    I just sent a test message to all of my accounts.
    3 gmails
    1 outlook.com
    1 ISP email that uses IMAP

all of them showed up pretty much instant except for my ISP IMAP. I logged into the webmail for my ISP and it's in my inbox. This ISP account used to work when I first got my Priv back in Nov but probably stopped working 3rd or last week of Dec.

I have 8 folders in that account

Inbox, Sent, Drafts, Junk, Trash, Health Reports, Junk E-mail,. Sent Items

My settings for my ISP IMAP are
    Sync Interval: None
    Use Push if supported: On
    Email Sync Timeframe: 90 days
    Under Folder Sync Settings I have Inbox, Drafts and Sent sync'd. Nothing else is checked off
    Sync Email for this account: On
    Download attachments: On
    ROaming data control: Off
    Download images: On

I waited 15 minutes and still no email. When I manually do a refresh from the Hub my test email came in.
    I have all of the updates installed, have restarted my phone. Tried wiping Hub cache. I've even just tried removing and re-adding the account in Hub, waiting for it to sync, and resending. Still not showing up. Funny thing is, after I manually refresh and get the email in my Hub, if I delete the email from Hub, it deletes it from my IMAP account pretty quickly.
    EDIT: I have exact same issue described above so decided to install BlackBerry Services , Hub, Calander and redo. It seems to have worked for now.
    What a pain though as it erases all your accounts in hub.

Posted from my Priv!
    Last edited by Pinot2015; 01-10-16 at 10:29 AM.
    01-10-16 10:12 AM
30 12