I am (was) an avid BB advocate. You can call me a BB junkie. I own a Q10. I had ignored talk about all I am missing. I have tried to convince friends BB is the best platform there is (and I believe that). My friend and family make fun of me for beings so loyal.
    My provider is T-mobile. They no longer update my Q10. Thanks to CB, I have managed to update my phone through programs like "Sachesi", "Lucky patcher" and "Snap". I have no IT background and often have to tinker for hours to get these programs working fine. I got a pseudo google ID and live in the "shadows of android".
    Despite that, I have only manage to get some android apps to run like native apps. Some apps just would not run correctly even with patching. It feels like being an orphan in the streets with no one to watch your back but yourself. It was fun but tough sledding.
    Now how about BB and its chairman John Chen (I even know the guys name!). They have jumped ship! They came out with a bunch of good phones (passport, classic) but rather than work to get the BB10 back into relevance, they now have switched to android in the name of Priv while the support for older BB10 phones is gradually fading away.
    Wait and think about this for a moment..........BB now has switched to android.......but they still expect you to be loyal? A company that has lost its identity and sold its soul.
    ....that is when I stopped drinking the cool aid.
    I recently went to the phone shop. I tried out the Galaxy S7. And my oh my. That is a heck of a phone. Yes its different from BB10 and I do miss some features but definitely light years ahead and now, I have no limits on my apps. I am sure you are wondering, why not get the Priv. Well I thought, if i am going to get an android phone, I might as well go for the best. I do not see any reason to stick with a company that sold out on its customer. I plan to keep the S7 and will encourage anyone who is still like me 2 weeks ago to just try the S7 or any of the new android phones. You will wonder what you have been doing all these while.
    I hope to some day have reason to look at BB again but for now, Adios Amigo.
    anon(9742832) likes this.
    05-01-16 10:33 AM
    I am (was) an avid BB advocate. You can call me a BB junkie. I own a Q10. I had ignored talk about all I am missing. I have tried to convince friends BB is the best platform there is (and I believe that). My friend and family make fun of me for beings so loyal.
    My provider is T-mobile. They no longer update my Q10. Thanks to CB, I have managed to update my phone through programs like "Sachesi", "Lucky patcher" and "Snap". I have no IT background and often have to tinker for hours to get these programs working fine. I got a pseudo google ID and live in the "shadows of android".
    Despite that, I have only manage to get some android apps to run like native apps. Some apps just would not run correctly even with patching. It feels like being an orphan in the streets with no one to watch your back but yourself. It was fun but tough sledding.
    Now how about BB and its chairman John Chen (I even know the guys name!). They have jumped ship! They came out with a bunch of good phones (passport, classic) but rather than work to get the BB10 back into relevance, they now have switched to android in the name of Priv while the support for older BB10 phones is gradually fading away.
    Wait and think about this for a moment..........BB now has switched to android.......but they still expect you to be loyal? A company that has lost its identity and sold its soul.
    ....that is when I stopped drinking the cool aid.
    I recently went to the phone shop. I tried out the Galaxy S7. And my oh my. That is a heck of a phone. Yes its different from BB10 and I do miss some features but definitely light years ahead and now, I have no limits on my apps. I am sure you are wondering, why not get the Priv. Well I thought, if i am going to get an android phone, I might as well go for the best. I do not see any reason to stick with a company that sold out on its customer. I plan to keep the S7 and will encourage anyone who is still like me 2 weeks ago to just try the S7 or any of the new android phones. You will wonder what you have been doing all these while.
    I hope to some day have reason to look at BB again but for now, Adios Amigo.
    Hahaha @ Samsung making the best Android phone. Talk about someone drinking the fanboy kool-aid.

Posted via the Priv on the CrackBerry App
    05-01-16 10:53 AM
    I know, right? lol

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    05-01-16 10:54 AM
    Hahaha @ Samsung making the best Android phone. Talk about someone drinking the fanboy kool-aid.

Posted via the Priv on the CrackBerry App
    Samsung is one of the top phone makers in the world. IMHO, better than BlackBerry. But this year's hottest phone so far goes to HTC 10.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    05-01-16 10:58 AM
    What killed BlackBerry will OS10 was lack of apps and now what is killing it is the outrageous price and releasing android without trying to get all OS10 goodies on it to make it unique and different.

Now BlackBerry lost a loyal customer just because they couldn't give him a really good reason to buy the new Priv

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-01-16 11:46 AM
    05-01-16 11:52 AM