I've had my ATT priv since day one of launch and I've loved it. Why am I getting rid of it? Since we got married a year and change ago, my wife and I have been consolidating things to save money and take advantage of perk from work. On phones, my perk at work on cell phones is double what her's is. I'm ATT and she's Verizon...and she has 3 family members on her plan, so it's easier for me to switch (I mean, hey, 25% off is pretty good incentive). So what phone am I getting? Well, the Priv on Verizon, of course . I would have happily paid my phone off with ATT and just moved it over, but Verizon said they would pay my balance (via prepaid credit card reimbursement) and throw in $80 of accessories (Well, since I've already got the case and charges, etc...my wife said she would be happy to use the credit for swag for her phone.). I very interested to see the difference if any from the ATT version and the Verizon (aside from bloatware). I will have 14 days to keep my old phone before sending it in. If I see any major difference between them, I'll be sure to document.
    Sigewif likes this.
    03-07-16 03:22 PM
    Different carrier trampstamp on the body.
    03-07-16 03:55 PM
    What can I say...I'm brand loyal. When I moved back to the states, I got stuck with iphone and att because of work...Now, I get the phone I love and the Carrier I spent most of my adult life with and actually worked for at one point...no bias here!
    03-07-16 07:01 PM
    I'm looking forward to your experience between the two carriers with the Priv...
    03-07-16 08:27 PM