Well, it's taking a bit, but I am LOVING this phone.

I kind of always wanted something different when I was a BB10 user and now I have it !!

I am trying to use the pkb more, and I love that too. Maybe not as much as my Passport keyboard, but whatever, I now have the apps and such that I need.

I only hope this works for BlackBerry so we can continue to get upgrades and improvements.

Any one else loving this phone as much as me??

Clicked and flicked with my Priv.
    02-20-16 12:37 PM
    Me

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on my Priv
    02-20-16 12:40 PM
    I love it too, Marshmallow cant come soon enough though. Waiting for granular app permissions especially

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-20-16 12:45 PM
    I have had the phone like 7 hours now and just now its almost set up the way i want it And I still have to add in things that I didn't have before
    02-20-16 01:35 PM
    It took me a good two month's to get comfortable and used to android. It was rough in the beginning and I kept going back to my other bb10 phones but now they priv is running good it's not getting hot anymore it gets warm but not hot like it did in the beginning and I'm happy so far I still use my Passports and z30 but I'm using them less . Now I'm waiting for the Vienna

02-20-16 02:27 PM
    It took me a good two month's to get comfortable and used to android. It was rough in the beginning and I kept going back to my other bb10 phones but now they priv is running good it's not getting hot anymore it gets warm but not hot like it did in the beginning and I'm happy so far I still use my Passports and z30 but I'm using them less . Now I'm waiting for the Vienna

I really try to not go back, I want to keep moving forward....
    I still have my Passport but only use it look for any pictures or contacts that didn't properly port over to m Priv.

Yeah, I can't imagine a Passport on Android. That would be so awesome...hopefully enough people buy these Priv;s so Chen will keep building more phones....

Clicked and flicked with my Priv.
    02-20-16 02:37 PM
    I love it. Bought in late a January. Made myself commit to learning it and check out the forums for ideas and to learn how to do things. No serious complaints. The trade-off for the couple things I was faster at on my Z10 is more important to me. I don't even use the pkb.
    02-20-16 02:44 PM
    Using passport again

Posted via CB10
    02-20-16 02:47 PM
    I've sold my passport SE and Z30.. So I'd have to say I'm acclimating just fine, and loving it.

02-20-16 03:03 PM
    Ive come from a Q10, and, although sometimes I find it doesnt quite 'work' as I'd expect its a bloody good phone/device. Room for improvement which I hope will happen sooner rather than later.
    02-20-16 03:28 PM
    Love my Priv

02-20-16 04:25 PM
    Android does take a 'minute' to get the hang of. But once you do, well...
    02-20-16 09:57 PM
    Loving it but man the build quality is so poor. There's all kinds of creaking sounds around the screen and PKB
    02-20-16 10:13 PM
    I'm loving it
    02-20-16 11:02 PM

I love it too! It has been like learning a new instrument. I am new to blackberry. I always wanted a BlackBerry because I love having a PKB but needed some of the apps. So when I heard this was coming out I was very happy. I have not been disappointed. Mine gets a little warm but not too warm. I hope new updates to marshmallow resolve this. The camera is awesome since it was updated.

Posted with my Priv via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-20-16 11:26 PM
    PM me if you have Android questions. There doesn't seem to be a lot of people on here with cross platform experience, which is expected of course. The Android forums are ignorant of the efficiencies you're all used to from BB10.
    02-20-16 11:39 PM
    Ive come from a Q10, and, although sometimes I find it doesnt quite 'work' as I'd expect its a bloody good phone/device. Room for improvement which I hope will happen sooner rather than later.
    The Q10 is awesome! That's the phone that actually got me back to black! Ajent Juicey on YouTube gave an excellent look at the q10 and I couldn't wait to get my hands on it so I waited for sprint to get it and boy did I wait. But once I got it I instantly fell in love and about 7 months in it started double typing I still stuck with it until I got my Passport!

Funny thing now that the Q10 is updated it works perfectly well and still going strong I use it as my office media player ! I never tried a z10 I'm thinking of getting one just to have with the others

02-20-16 11:41 PM