5 weeks old phone, the charging port is lose... I now have to pay extra attention when charging my phone to make sure it's connected...and then hope it stays put and charges...
    It seems like any moment I won't be able to charge it at all... and then what???
    This phone has been going from bad to worse... (now with my hub that stopped working )

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    01-14-16 11:28 PM
    Get a replacement.
    01-15-16 12:09 AM
    I see it as "it gets better", since, you know, you obviously have a lemon and need to get it replaced if you wish to continue with a Priv. :-)
    01-15-16 12:14 AM
    What is someone with a device older than a month gets this issue? What do they do? can we send it back to blackberry asking for a replacement?

What exactly is the return/exchange policy?
    01-15-16 12:20 AM
    What is someone with a device older than a month gets this issue? What do they do? can we send it back to blackberry asking for a replacement?

What exactly is the return/exchange policy?
    It depends on where you bought it from (BlackBerry, Amazon, a carrier's store, Swappa, Ebay, etc). However, BlackBerry seems to tell the user to contact wherever they got it from first, and then, although I'm only repeating what I've read so far from a few different users, they end up honoring a 1-year warranty themselves or something as the last resort. Anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
    01-15-16 12:28 AM
    It depends on where you bought it from (BlackBerry, Amazon, a carrier's store, Swappa, Ebay, etc). However, BlackBerry seems to tell the user to contact wherever they got it from first, and then, although I'm only repeating what I've read so far from a few different users, they end up honoring a 1-year warranty themselves or something as the last resort. Anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
    I received mine from ShopBB. I use a magnetic USB right now, but before that, the USB was rather wobbly. I posted a thread sometime back, but hopefully the problem isnt related to this.
    01-15-16 12:29 AM
    I received mine from ShopBB. I use a magnetic USB right now, but before that, the USB was rather wobbly. I posted a thread sometime back, but hopefully the problem isnt related to this.
    I hope not as well.
    My Nexus 5 eventually felt wobbly when plugged in (you could wiggle the cable slightly to the left and right). But it retained the charging position at every point, and I never had a problem with it. To be honest, I can't remember if it came tighter and became wobbly through constant unplugging/plugging in, or if it was always a wobbler.

Keep us posted if you experience problems. Hopefully the few devices with the issue are simply rare defects and not a widespread issue that would cause a recall or something. It's usually the former case, rather than the latter.
    01-15-16 12:33 AM
    5 weeks old phone, the charging port is lose... I now have to pay extra attention when charging my phone to make sure it's connected...and then hope it stays put and charges...
    It seems like any moment I won't be able to charge it at all... and then what???
    This phone has been going from bad to worse... (now with my hub that stopped working )

That USB-port problems are the reason i can't understand why BlackBerry dropped wireless charging on worldwide models.
    01-15-16 12:50 AM
    That USB-port problems are the reason i can't understand why BlackBerry dropped wireless charging on worldwide models.
    All wireless charging did was heat my phone up and charge really slow
    01-15-16 01:01 AM
    The At&t store I got it at said it was the first one they sold (and I only got it in December) and it was the one in time square!
    And that one piece is a lemon? Hard to believe, I am afraid it's a wobbly port and I'm afraid to be in a situation where I'm stuck without a phone !

01-15-16 10:57 PM
    The At&t store I got it at said it was the first one they sold (and I only got it in December) and it was the one in time square!
    And that one piece is a lemon? Hard to believe, I am afraid it's a wobbly port and I'm afraid to be in a situation where I'm stuck without a phone !

Take it back in, might be a repair and they should give you a loan fone
    01-15-16 11:03 PM